• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*DOOK DOOK DOOK*
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Dook?
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Dook Dook Dook!

Comment

We're all moving away from the most important thing: the NBA is over.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Football cometh!! Real men rejoice everywhere.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Ugh, football meatheads are even worse than basketball nerds.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                Ugh, football meatheads are even worse than basketball nerds.
                Says the pansy boy. Seriously Grave did Don Shula molest you as a child or something?

J/K I'm not so much a "meat head" as I am a guy who likes to watch football. But if Favre doesn't come back this year I'm probably not going to be that into it. Yep I said it, I <3 Brett Favre. Sue me.

Comment

Haha, no molestation (I was a big Dolphins fan in grade school). Just not much of a sports guy. I like going to a baseball game every once in a while but that's about it. I really loathe how insane some people get with their sports devotion. But that's probably residual high school band nerd stuff.

Comment

Yeah I get you but I'm not a "paint letters on me" kind of fan. I just watch games on my tv. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      J/K I'm not so much a "meat head" as I am a guy who likes to watch football. But if Favre doesn't come back this year I'm probably not going to be that into it. Yep I said it, I <3 Brett Favre. Sue me.
                      So in other words, George Clooney is getting cheated on.
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Nah, I mean I'd hold Brett's hand while walking on the beach at sunset but it's not sexual with him. Me and Clooney be fuckin' though.

Comment

Okay, bumping for my second, more "professional" account.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Meaning this is the Twitter account you sell your body with since CL closed up shop?

Comment

yeah it's my Cleo account
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

How much man, I got my OT check.

Comment

Working...
                                X