No announcement yet.

Twitter bitches...twitter...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Currently following Rob, Jake and B Metal! Hope you guys don't mind a cosmetics blog following you! Lesley! Try to add me again, it should work now.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

shit I need to remember to use twitter instead of the Droid FB app
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
        Currently following Rob, Jake and B Metal! Hope you guys don't mind a cosmetics blog following you! Lesley! Try to add me again, it should work now.
        No problem at all. I follow peeps I dig so you're good. Hell I follow Rob and all I ever get is show updates.......two days after I've already listened to them. Lulz.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

And added...! If anyone wants to add me, mine is LesleyLesley.
          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Cool!! It's blocked here at work, but I'll be sure to add you when I get home. You know, I never bothered with Facebook, just never saw the appeal - plus it's also blocked here at work. But damn if Twitter's not totally addictive! Now I know why it's blocked here, we'd never get anything done!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

I never signed up for Twitter because I use Facebook for pretty much the same thing. Plus, 400 characters instead of 140!

Comment

Facebook is just as addictive. Trust me. Never could get into Twitter. Plus when my boss told me he signed up, I knew it was time to get out. He's usually the last person to get into an internet fad.
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

But I was on Facebook for about a hot minute a year ago, and it was totally boring - I never got addicted, so I canned my account. But I'm loving Twitter so far!

Comment

Lies! Slanders! Facebook is all about who you have as friends. Have a good group of friends and it's totally addictive.
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

I think I have almost everyone from BDR on my facebook, and it has made checking in much more entertaining. Jake's stream of consciousness posting is worth the price of admission alone.

Comment

Phil from CHUD is great too. Also Will Mason (Misfit). The synergy when people get to riffing is pretty awesome. Damnit. I used a corporate word. Bad Howard.

Comment

I can't use Facebook during my most open part of the day - namely here. And really, when it gets down to the games and quizzes and stuff, that's when I found it to be the most boring. Facebook's just not my bag, baby - I just don't get why people love it so much. Twitter is great. Now, I can't access Twitter from work either, and when I'm at home, I want to hang out with you guys here, OR more importantly till late July, do my studying. So something fun and quick that doesn't take up a lot of my time - like Twitter - is ideal for someone like me, who should really not be spending any more time online than I already do.

Comment

Also, I was totally questioning your "friends" on Facebook. Boring friends=boring Facebook.

Comment

I block every single app, game, etc from Facebook. I just want statuses I can use to entertain me or riff on someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                                Also, I was totally questioning your "friends" on Facebook. Boring friends=boring Facebook.
                                Retarded games and quizzes = retarded social networking site.

Comment

Working...
                                X