POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    Yeah, saw that. Not suspicious at all, nope.
    Russian tea will put you to sleep.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Read this morning in Washington Post I believe that each of the 8 odd Russian deaths were mentioned in the Steele dossier.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Read this morning in Washington Post I believe that each of the 8 odd Russian deaths were mentioned in the Steele dossier.

My number was off. The 8 was from the Dossier, the 7 are from 2017. So, it's 15 mysterious deaths. I've been thumbing through today's updates on mobile while leaving Monkey Movie.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Been a little busy due to new throat thingie keeping me from talking. When I do talk, I sound like Harvey Fierstein.

The Roundup

1. Wasn't it cool how Milo got hit for a shitty joke on two podcasts a year ago? Wasn't it cool how George Takei got hit for the same shit less than a day later? Yeah, it isn't cool. New conservative online hit squad Reagan Battalion is trying to make a name for themselves by stirring the pot. While the neoliberals love Milo going down, they seem to keep ignoring who these guys keep targeting. Politically minded homosexuals with an audience. When something seems too good to be true, realize that there's always an asshole in the background pulling the strings.
          2. Current talk is of Two Team Trumps in White House. Team Pence and Team Trump.
          3. Team Pence is going to spend the next two weeks throwing Bannon under the bus to court favor in EU and at home. Their nickname for him in the AP is Porcupine. Why? Because, the motherfucker is getting poked from all sides.
          4. Vitaly Churkin killed last week. Medical examiner says its a heart attack. A heart attack where the Carotid artery looks melted play-dough.
          5. Ukranian Oligarch Dmytro Firtash is being extradited to US. Early word is money laundering and various white collar crimes. Trump money men are in a panic.
          6. AdRoll fucked up and started testing a censorship migration pattern against certain Alt-Right and Right Wing websites. The crazed parties are now all over Tor and other platforms trying to virii bomb their respective ad servers. So, keep the Anti-Virus software updated.
          7. Other than that, it's just a lot of the same talking points being repeated. A lot of weird censorship pushes coming from odd angles. The Firtash case is what I'm eyeballing, as Jeff Sessions went along with the extradition on that one.
            For those that have seen the Untouchables, you know it's good when they start going after the money men.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Trump addresses Congress for his first prime time Presidential Address next Tuesday. Could be must-watch TV after his weird-ass speech last week.

Any predictions over what might happen, Troy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
              He has a stroke live on TV.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                Trump addresses Congress for his first prime time Presidential Address next Tuesday. Could be must-watch TV after his weird-ass speech last week.

I've been waiting for it for awhile.

I'm predicting it goes long. He pushes a tax plan, he tries to begin an Obamacare replacement and he kisses his ass so hard that he creates an Infinity Loop.

Comment

• Reagan Battalion registrant info and emails point to hidden accounts in DC and Utah.

So, while it's funny to see Milo get nailed by the same techniques he pioneered...there's nothing good behind the hit job. If his own side was able to do it to him, imagine how they'll deploy it in 2018 and 2020.

Press bets are currently on Impeachment Trial starting first week of June with the entire month of May being the legal lead-up to it.

It's the early 90s all over again! Political trials on TV during the Summer, girls wearing mild fetish wear chokers again and Crystal Pepsi is in stores.

Comment

• That soon for impeachment? I doubt that. We're in for a wild Summer, though.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Utah ties to Reagan Battalion? That makes sense. There was a tweet the other day that I basically took to mean McMullin admitting he was behind, or at least helped with, the Milo takedown.

Comment

That soon for impeachment? I doubt that. We're in for a wild Summer, though.

I don't doubt it.

The only thing that can delay it is if Trump gets rid of his opponents in the WH and Congress faster.

Comment

• Man, this dipshit saying he is afraid to go to his town hall meeting because of a "Gifford type situation" also voted to allow mentally ill people to get gun permits. Bunch of fucking idiots and cowards. All the videos from the town halls have been nice to see though.

Comment

• I'm about tired of the media calling pissed off constituents "protesters", though.

Comment

• Wow. Trump just excluded CNN, NYT, BBC, and a bunch of other accredited news orgs from his latest conference. AP and Time boycotted in solidarity. Fox was there, but even they called out the exclusion for being wrong.

Time for the press gloves to really come off?
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Wow. Trump just excluded CNN, NYT, BBC, and a bunch of other accredited news orgs from his latest conference. AP and Time boycotted in solidarity. Fox was there, but even they called out the exclusion for being wrong.

Time for the press gloves to really come off?

The gloves have been off. Now, it's time for them to come together.

Pissing off the Press and the Intel Community. Presidents usually hit the shitter for one or the other. Doubling up is kinda crazy.

Comment

Working...
                                X