No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      It should've stayed DTV. The gore is non-existent due to the way the edits happen. It cashes in on PG-13 scares to make dumb people crazy.

What was amazing though was the fact that I got stuck in a heavily African American section of the theater last night. It's like MST3K, but in a way that makes me laugh.

EXAMPLE:

What the fuck he say?
      He said the Bitch is going to get the Bends if she swims up too fast
      What is Depends?
      The Bends, bitch. It's like when you swim too fast and you shit yourself.
      Sharks like shit?
      Sharks eat shit, blood, assholes. You don't fuck with sharks, woman.

In the row below them, I'm nearly pissing myself laughing.
      I saw Freddy vs Jason sitting a row below that section. BEST MOVIE EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fincher directing World War Z 2? WHY?!

The first movie was fucking terrible. I fail to see what he's going to bring to the table with this.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Just read a full spoiler breakdown of Book of Henry and holy shit I am seeing that cluster fuck.

Comment

• Fucking NEED me some more Jurassic Park
            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• heck yeah, was just coming in here to post that.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Shouldn't it be 'Life..uh...finds a waaaay'
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Some quick work in paint:
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• hahaha

Comment

• The rundown:

The House - Pleasantly short. Never overstays. This might be Rafi's breakout movie role.

Transformers 5 - The kid loves it. I appreciate it how it plays like an episode of the cartoon and less like the shitty movies that precede it.

The Beguiled - It's not the Clint version, but it improves dramatically everytime I think about it.

Despicable Me 3 - It's a DM movie. Trey Parker shows that he has a life beyond South Park. But, it's just a DM movie.

Baby Driver - I hate Film Twitter's love for Edgar Wright. But, this is his first movie that really floored me. Amazing soundtrack and amazing shooting. Friedkin's praise for the driving sequences was apt.

The Little Hours - fun, but forgettable.

Amityville: Why Is This a Movie? - I had to submit a rough draft of my review to see if I can legally post it.

The B Side, Patti Cakes, Spider-Man, Ghost Story and Apes I see this week.

Dunkirk is scheduled for week after.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• We're getting a sequel to THE ACCOUNTANT: http://www.slashfilm.com/the-account...l/#more-424959

Comment

• heck yeah. I'm down for that.

Comment

• As am I. Liked it more than I should have.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/33iuQu3UtjI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Jake Busey confirmed to be the son of Gary Busey's character in the new Predator flick.

YES.

Comment

Working...
                                X