No announcement yet.

2010-11 Hockey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not "don't touch me" hockey. Physicality is good. Checking too. But I don't think you can see the difference between "finishing your check", aka checking someone WITHOUT the puck (who just passed it), and regular checking, a body check used to separate the player from the puck. #1 is the source of grave injuries, like said above, and are despised by most people. Except Bruins fans (except when their players are victims: see Horton, Savard and Bergeron) and most primate who like "good old violent hockey".

Remember that when I talked out of my ass with chicken Fried Steak? You're doing the same with hockey.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Also Vancouver had bigger problems than dirty play.

EDITED TO ADD: Bruins outscored Canucks 23-8 over the seven games. Surely you can't possibly believe dirty play and luck are the only reasons they won?
      Last edited by B_Metal; 06-16-2011, 07:39 PM.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

No no no. Boston only once played douche, and Vancouver did that too. Only, Vancouver's player got suspended. Boston: nope.

They won mainly because Vancouver never showed up. Ever.

Boston played good, mainly because of Thomas. He kept them in the game, and stop any hope Vancouver had of winning. The Canucks had the #1 offense. Just not in the playoffs...

Comment

So what you're saying is Boston was the better team? Ok thanks for clarifying. :-)
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Vancouver is the better team, but they never remotely played near their level. In regular season Vancouver atomized Boston over and over again. It's no secret that the Western Conference is MUCH better and tougher than the East.

Comment

Buuuuuuuuuut they lost.....

Comment

I wonder if that dead horse is still fucking dead?
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

I'll admit, I've probably trolled MarTEEN to long on this one as I could care less which team won. I'll concede to the Prince of Canada that he is Hockey guru #1.

Comment

Juuuuuuuuuuuust in case people were wondering if Sidney Crosby was the best player in the world...

Comment

Working...
                    X