Supernatural

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, that was last night's episode.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Can't wait to watch it tonight. I just rewatched season 3 this week. Good shit.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Great fucking episode this week. Loved young Dean. Ridiculous. And Gym Teacher Dean was a hoot. DODGEBALL!

Comment

Added seasons 1-3 to Netflix, and Season 4 when it's available.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Nice. Lesley and I can't say enough good things about this show. If you like horror there is no reason not to like this show. Unless you're CJ and just have bad taste.

Comment

Dug the latest episode. Was nice to see Shane from Weeds in this. Creepy kid. I really hope we see the Four Horsemen.

Comment

Loving the fuck outta this show. seriously people, netflix this RIGHT NOW. If you dig horror there is no reason you shouldn't be watching this.

Comment

Loved this episode. Anytime they take established characters and flip em around for an episode, it's the goods. Smith and Wesson was great.

Comment

Any episode with the GhostFacers is hilarious.

Comment

Goddammit, is anyone else watching this show? This season has been fucking fantastic, and it seems like no one I know actually watches this show. WATCH THIS SHOW PEOPLE! IT IS AWESOME!

Comment

Badass. This season was badass. That finale was fucking fantastic. Seriously, I beg of you people, go netflix some Supernatural. It's such a fantastic genre show, and we need more people watching!

Comment

Ok fuckers, who here still isn't watching this show? I only ask because I was reminded of the morons who don't give this show a chance because "it looks too gay".

Yet people actively champion shit like Torchwood or Dr. Who (sorry Ed)

Comment

I believe my unabashed love for this show is known. Fucking awesome it is.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

*high five!*

Comment

If this show wasn't on the WB or CW or whatever that shit is these days, everyone would be watching. The network is what hurts this fucking fantastic show.
                                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Working...
                                X