Loki, WandaVision, and the rest of Marvel on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loki, WandaVision, and the rest of Marvel on TV

Checked out the first two episodes last night. Digging it. Foggy and Matt have some decent chemistry, Rosario is great, and the fight scenes are fucking brutal.

Good job Marvel.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Working on the fourth or fifth episode right now. Really impressed by it. Violent as hell. All the performances are great. D'Onofrio is putting on one weird performance. Selling kids into human trafficking? Way darker than I expected from Marvel.

Comment

that bowling alley scene? damn. That metal spike scene? GOTDAMN.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Fisk is creepy as fuck. #cardoor

Comment

This is the first time I feel like I've ever seen the Wilson Fisk of the page brought to the screen.

Same for Foggy. Shit, they killed it with Foggy.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Fisk is one hell of a character. Got to his flashback episode last night. FUCKKKKKKKK.

I like how half the episodes just hit the ground running. Daredevil in the middle of some shit. A bad guy pulling a gun. Something popping off. And you expect a whole let's flashback and see what happened but the show expects you to be smart enough to understand bad shit is ALWAYS going on, you're not going to see it all. Use your context clues. I wish Raw would get this and not spend 20 minutes on promos to start every show.

Comment

About 5 or 6 episodes in, this show needs more Rosario.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Yep yep.

Comment

Finished episode 10 last night.

Holy shitballs, fantastic. Absolutely fantastic.

And this is why a Batman: Year One show would be so awesome. Instead, we got Batman: Year -19.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Fisk is one hell of a character. Got to his flashback episode last night. FUCKKKKKKKK.

I like how half the episodes just hit the ground running. Daredevil in the middle of some shit. A bad guy pulling a gun. Something popping off. And you expect a whole let's flashback and see what happened but the show expects you to be smart enough to understand bad shit is ALWAYS going on, you're not going to see it all. Use your context clues. I wish Raw would get this and not spend 20 minutes on promos to start every show.
                    Yep
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I enjoy that Daredevil sees things just like Neo after he was blinded by Smith.

Comment

I liked that, too. I wonder if it was intentional to say he sees everything like its on fire when the Affleck movie used rain as his vision.

Comment

Kinda miss the Man Without Fear costume.

His new threads are silly as hell.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            I liked that, too. I wonder if it was intentional to say he sees everything like its on fire when the Affleck movie used rain as his vision.
                            It's like poetry.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bxU2eqZtYmc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                              X