Supernatural

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supernatural

I know that not many people watch this show or maybe have even heard of it, but honestly it is pretty fucking sweet. Now Cj doesn't like it, but you can't take his word for it because he likes fucking Dragon Ball Z. The premise is pretty simple: 2 brothers hunting demons and ghosts, bad ass rock music, lots o' gore. It's on the CW channel which is why I never gave it a chance, but after the girl and I watched the first episode we were hooked. Flew through the first season in like a week and we just finished up the second season the other day. It's like X-files but with an overall story arc that is actually explained and also peppered with stand alone episodes. It's not the deepest show I've ever seen but it is goddamn entertaining. There is also eyecandy for both sexes. So that's always good. Give it 3 episodes and I guarantee that you will dig this show.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Re: Supernatural

Fortunately for the women there is eye candy for whatever type you are into. Personally, I liked the dad - but then again he was a character on Greys which may explain it. I can't stand Sam, he is annoying and his lip twitch thing makes me want to punch him in the face.
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

The Dream Root episode was pretty fucking sweet, as was the Groundhog Day one. I really wish the Jason Vorhees episode would have worked out, as that is the only reason I started watching this show.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Jason Vorhees episdoe? I really do need to watch this show.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

The show is awesome. I guarantee if you check out at least 3 episodes you'll be hooked. As for the Jason Vorhees one, Alex had written an article for Creature Corner awhile back talking about how Jason was going to make an appearance in the show in season 3. So I did what any horror fan would do...We powered through the first 2 seasons. Then it came out that the deal fell through or something like that. But by that point I was already hooked on this show. Not high art, but fucking entertaining as hell.

Comment

New episodes on the 24th! Woo!

Comment

Even though only Lesley and I are the only ones watching this show I have to post. The finale was actually pretty bad ass. The practical FX during Dean's "encounter" were pretty fucking awesome. I have a feeling we may only have one season left, and once again that would be perfect. Just have them go down guns a blazin!

Also, Dean needs to play Rock Band. Ridiculous.

Comment

I want Dean's car. And the finale was great - I can't wait for next season to see what is going to happen. Also, Lillith was creepy.
                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Everyone on this forum is a bit lamer for not watching this show.

But only a bit....

Comment

Sorry, way too many shows to keep up with at the moment... only have about 20% left on the dvr.
                    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

No excuse! Has a killer soundtrack, hot chicks and good looking fellas for your wife. Everyone wins!

Comment

You fucks....You really need to give this show a chance.

The season 4 premier was epic. Loved how Dean may be *spoilers
                          Spoiler: spoilers 
                        working for God *end spoilers*now.
                        Fucking love this show, and have no idea how this season will play out....

Comment

That was an awesome episode. Although part of me is thinking that the writers got a little lazy to solve the problem that happened at the end of last season.

Comment

I don't watch this show but the short commercials they were showing during One Tree Hill last week (fuck you, I watch this with my wife) were pretty awesome. Were these guys stuck in Hell or something?

Comment

Spoiler: spoilers 
                              Spoilers* one of them was....but somehow got out...*endspoilers

Seriously grave, you should netflix the first season. Pretty fun little show. Like the standalone monster episodes of X-Files, but with an actual story arc that is still going strong in season 4.

Comment

Working...
                              X