No announcement yet.

PeeEss4our

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go down stairs through the room with the bodies. Try not to scream.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You're talking the room by the door, with all the beef carcasses? I didn't see anything that made me want to scream but I'm not sure I played it right. I got the bad ending. I think mostly because when I went upstairs one of the mannequins moved, which ALWAYS freaks me out, So I got the fuck out as soon as possible. Like, I watched the tape (the end of that DID get me), grabbed the key, and made a beeline for the door.

Comment

• Yeah the carcasses. Did you go through the door down there to grab the key? The "molded" creatures are scary af. Ended up playing the demo again just to get that gun to fuck shit up. Really dig what they did with this game.

Played a few rounds of the Battlefront VR mission again this weekend. So fucking awesome. I truly hope we get some DLC or stand alone that is a few more missions. So much fun. PUSH ALL THE BUTTONS haha.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I don't rremember seeing those creatures. I got the key by finding the hidden switch in the starting room (via the VHS). Once I got the key I bolted for the door and didn't see anything else because it was freaking me out.

Comment

• haha.

Do this:

Pull the chain in the fireplace, go through secret passage, grab fuse, pop fuse in, go upstairs, hit button, go all the way up stairs, grab key in the room, head back downstairs to where you started, go through the moldy door, open basement cage, go downstairs into room with carcasses, take a right and go into the second room, grab the key on the doll, FREAK OUT and don't get hit by the molded.

Comment

• Rob, have you tried the PSVR update for Rob-o-Vision Blu-ray? It's awesome! I watched just a few minutes of The Avengers and thought it was great. The 3D effect without the muted colors that come from wearing the glasses at the theater. I'll probably be buying a lot more 3d Blu-rays now.

Comment

• I tried antman but it didn't feel all that 3d to me.

Comment

• Grabbed Horizon today. Looks amazing. Not sure if I like it yet. Still really early.

Comment

• EVE Valkriye is awesome. Vr is still awesome

Comment

• So they are adding PS4 games as part of the PS Now service later this year; depending on if/how quickly they add new release games to it this could be very very intriguing

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/...games-in-2017/
                      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• PS4 won't read discs. Actually, they won't even be accepted into the drive! I have 99% of my games on digital, but my VR discs for when people want to try are disc, and FFXV is disc so guess I won't be going back to that unless I decide to throw down for a pro at some point.

Comment

• On top of everything else today there's some kind of PlayStation press conference going? And a bunch of PSVR games were announced? Who has time for all this news?!

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/F25wPhd9r4I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• yessss

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Icj6Pm5-yuc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X