X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't do it, Rob! It's a trap!

Comment

• BUT BUT BUT NOLAN NORTH IS THE NEW DINKLEBOT
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• About halfway into 39 now. Really liking the encounters and strikes. Heading in to fight Koros (sp?) where it is all 2001 with the lights opening, and the crazy black to red transition when you see him? Amazing.

Comment

• Hit level 40 last night. Dig it. Stil haven't done any strikes yet haha. Nothing but multi this weekend.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Ah. I have no interest in the crucible. Just doesn't feel very good to me.

Comment

• Control is the shit.

Comment

• mad xp

Comment

• Hit 40. Given a massive weapon upgrade...and it's a stupid fucking hand cannon ARRRGH

Comment

• hahaha. The worst.

Got some awesome legendary gear last night thanks to a fucking domination of a round in Mayhem.

Sometimes I'm a fucking beastttttt

Comment

• Sigh. Spent the afternoon getting some strange coins for the heavy engram off Xur...and he gave me a fucking level 20 weapon? Why the fuck are we getting old shit we can't even use off end game currency? Took the wind completely out of my sails.

Comment

• Man I enjoy the shit out of the 7 levels the demo gives.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I really dig this game still. I would love to try to do a strike with you guys if possible. I have yet to do a strike at all.

Comment

• I just did 5 strikes. Really fun, even with randos. I'm taking a break and if my date flakes tonight I would run some strikes.

Comment

• Went from 219 to 280 light yesterday. Come at me!

Comment

• The story behind the shitty story.

Linear being a bad thing bums me out.
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X