Destiny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Copy in hand. But tonight's the last night with Lesley in MN for a week and Sons of Anarchy is on tonight, so I'm sure I'll just be able to update it today. Tomorrow it's on though.
    Fucking Netflix needs to add season 6 of Sons of Anarchy already. I finally watched the show this summer and love it. I was hoping it would show up before season 7 started.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Don't get too excited Fil. It goes crazy and not in a good way. What's your PSN Fil?!

Comment

Batman49
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Fil View Post
          Fucking Netflix needs to add season 6 of Sons of Anarchy already. I finally watched the show this summer and love it. I was hoping it would show up before season 7 started.
          Season 6 is 95% bloated poop.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            Season 6 is 95% bloated poop.
            Expectations drastically lowered.

Comment

WHATTT??? Season 6 wasn't that bad you guys. VENUS.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Venus was the 5%. Oh man, so good. She needed to be in more episodes.

Anyway, Ps4 Destiny purchased. And I bought a headset on Amazon but the Prime shipping says it will be here on the 15th. My math could be off but I don't think that's two days. Tonight I hope to at least get the game installed and through the tutorial mission so I can party up with peeps the next time play.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  WHATTT??? Season 6 wasn't that bad you guys. VENUS.
                  Fuck 'em Rob, I'll go down with the ship. I liked season 6.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Probably get this tomorrow or the next. Also stuck with the ear bud for a bit.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

This is a weird goddamn game.

Comment

how so?

So far I'm still essentially playing the beta levels. I think I'm level 4 atm, but gonna play all day and get those levels.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I only got to play the tutorial mission but it still plays great. I love the guns and the environments and the music and...

I spent way too long trying to match the right colors on my robot guy before actually starting the game.

Comment

my toon is fabulous

Comment

I'm sure I'll start another class at some point. I'm going to go with the Awoken race and he'll be a neon monstrosity.

Comment

that's what I am. HUNTER 4 THE WINZ

Comment

Working...
                                X