Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I recommend Cabin in the Woods.

Weepwoop

Or more seriously, watch Student Bodies.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Seen it, although it does make for an entertaining google image search. HUBBA HUBBA
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Revenge of the Nerds

Netflix just recommended it as a 'late-night cult comedy classic'. I've been in that sort of mood of late, having just re-watched Top Secret (fuck off, Matt - it's amazing) and The Room. Is this gonna cut the mustard? I've never seen it.
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Meatballs and Kentucky Fried Movie - same goes.

If I had to pick one, which should I go for?
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
            Meatballs and Kentucky Fried Movie - same goes.

If I had to pick one, which should I go for?

Meatballs is kind of rudderless when Bill Murray isn't onscreen. Kentucky Fried Movie works better overall.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• So KFM over Revenge of the Nerds as well?

Comment

• Going for Nerds. It's great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                  Revenge of the Nerds

Netflix just recommended it as a 'late-night cult comedy classic'. I've been in that sort of mood of late, having just re-watched Top Secret (fuck off, Matt - it's amazing) and The Room. Is this gonna cut the mustard? I've never seen it.
                  YES. YES IT WILL CUT ALL OF THE MUSTARD EVER.

I have a huge sweetspot for Nerds.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Nerds is a classic.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Indeed. The sequel was passable, but the original is a complete classic.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Watched the original not too long ago. Holds up amazingly well. Have a soft spot for the sequel but its.....uneven.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• We've got bush! My copy on vhs sure gave the heads of my vcr a workout back in the day. Pause, advance, rewind.

Comment

• Revenge of the Nerds is on Instant?! Yes!

I kind of like Nerds 2 but it's definitely not as good as the first. Fun(?) anecdote- during basic training for my job they showed us a bunch of terrible videos as part of a mock investigation. The hotel where a lot of criminal activity took place was called the Hotel Coral Essex. I was the only one I the class who got the joke.

Comment

• lol

Was Courtney Thorne-Smith part of the strip search class you had to do?
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• We can only hope.

Comment

Working...
                                X