X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Reminds me of Tor, appropriately.

Comment

Scarface comes out on Bluray in September.

Comment

Ian Flemming wrote "Chitty, Chitty, Bang, Bang".
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I learned that this is the same chick:

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Michael Clark Duncan was Biggie Smalls' bodyguard. He took the night off and let his friend take over for him the night Biggie was shot.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
              I learned that this is the same chick:

I want to bone her. The blonde that is.
              Originally posted by ingrid View Post
              Michael Clark Duncan was Biggie Smalls' bodyguard. He took the night off and let his friend take over for him the night Biggie was shot.
              Suspicious.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Speaking of Modern Family, I realized last week after watching the DAWN OF THE DEAD remake that Phil was the dickhead guy with the boat.

Comment

John Slattery aka Roger Sterling was once considered to play Elliot Stabler on Law & Order: SVU

Also considered, NICK CHINLUND
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I should probably continue my list of comic book artists that have worked on famous movies.

John Cassaday - Watchmen
                    Jim Steranko - Bram Stoker's Dracula, Raiders of the Lost Ark, 1941
                    Mike Mignola - Bram Stoker's Dracula, Atlantis: The Lost Empire
                    Mike Ploog, Howard Chaykin, Neal Adams - Heavy Metal
                    Neal Adams - From Beyond
                    Steve Skroce, Geof Darrow - The Matrix Trilogy and Speed Racer
                    Dan Panosian - Dreamcatcher
                    Adi Granov - Iron Man, Iron Man 2
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

This fuck is wrong.

I’m really not sure what kind of movie Ghostbusters is trying to be in its final half-hour. Is it going for camp, as it seems when Keymaster Moranis and Gatekeeper Weaver passionately reunite? Is it going for spirited action-adventure, as when the Ghostbusters strut around in front of 55 Central Park West amid a cheering crowd and to the strains of Alessi’s “Saving The Day,” only to be engulfed by the street a minute later? Or is it trying to be a supernatural/science-fiction thriller, as it seems during the lead-footed fight sequence with Gozer? The fact that the four Ghostbusters are cracking wise throughout this climactic battle adds to the muddle. It’s not at all unusual for a protagonist to get smart-alecky to inject some levity into a high-stakes fight sequence—just ask Will Smith. Hell, it could be argued that Ghostbusters provided the prototype for that particular device. But in this case, it really isn’t earned; there’s no sense of danger, in spite of all the scenes telling us about the danger, so there’s nothing gained by an admittedly funny line like, “Go get him, Ray.”
                      Last edited by Captain Russ; 05-02-2011, 07:31 AM.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

She sounds like a real winner.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

SHE'LL NEVER WORK IN THIS TOWN AGAIN
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Someone tell Jake to find her and... I don't know. Fuck her or something?

Anything to keep her away from a keyboard.

Comment

Some movies invite analysis, philosophical and sociological discussion and comparison, as well as debate on artistic merit and intent.

Ghostbusters ain't one of 'em.

This woman overanalyzed a movie about a bunch of guys who fight and capture ghosts and a giant Stay-Puft marshmallow man. My guess is she's about as much fun as a statistics class.

ETA: Jake, do NOT fuck this woman. You're better off slamming your dick in a door, and you'll have more fun: "Jake, while I find our copulating to be substandard at best and disappointing at worst, I must admit that I do have an emotional and physical response towards your temporal presence, and have factored in the distinct possibility that due to my menstruation cycle is imminent and has caused certain physical emotional, and intellectual distress to my being's core. I have, therefore, been unable to reciprocate any physical displays of satisfaction. I propose that, after due consideration of the facts before us, that I might be able to fully participate in future biological mergings at a later date, one my menstrual flow cycle has reached its zenith. Please communicate with me then via my personal communications device, or via electronic mail after the next five axial rotations of our planet. Good morrow to you."
                              Last edited by Timothy225; 05-02-2011, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                                My guess is she's about as much fun as a statistics class.
                                In that case, Frank Luntz probably bricked in her eye.

Still gave her a C-

LIKE A MIDDLE MANAGER
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X