• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
    Low Blow! Low Blow!
    And his favorite blow...oh, never mind.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      Low Blow! Low Blow!
      If you were in high school and college during the Reagan years like I was, your mind would have immediately gone to that joke, too!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

I wasn't, but I do remember the 1993 crime bill.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

For shame, Lisa! True jerseyans' minds are supposed to go to Karen Ann Quinlan!
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
            For shame, Lisa! True jerseyans' minds are supposed to go to Karen Ann Quinlan!
            Ahh, that's true, I forgot about her! (*Jersey shame*) In my defense, the really high-profile stuff about her heated up around 1976 (even though she didn't die till 1985), and I was only 12. So unless she was in a coma because she'd been mowed down by Starsky and Hutch's Gran Torino, I wasn't paying much attention the way I did to the James Brady coverage.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

Beluga caviar...

If you have not tried it, then I completely fucking give up on you. Imagine smallish greyish-black ball bearings that burst when chewed, and filled with an intense fish flavor... with sour cream and toast, I could eat this daily for the remainder of my life.

Comment

I haven't tried it, but that's mostly because I never knew where to start with caviar since that wasn't a thing in Texas. But, now that I know, I shall have some and report back.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

There are cheaper brands out there, some better than others... but if you have an Ikea nearby, you can score a jar of black or red roe in the market section for around $5...

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
                    Beluga caviar...

If you have not tried it, then I completely fucking give up on you. Imagine smallish greyish-black ball bearings that burst when chewed, and filled with an intense fish flavor... with sour cream and toast, I could eat this daily for the remainder of my life.
                    I'm sorry. One of a very few areas where we disagree. Caviar is HORRIBLE (and I've had Russian Black Sea caviar).
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

For the record, Vin's Caviar entry is #22 on the list.

And something I want to try sometime.
                      "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                      - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                      http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                      http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
                        There are cheaper brands out there, some better than others... but if you have an Ikea nearby, you can score a jar of black or red roe in the market section for around $5...
                        Ooooh, thanks for the tip! I'll have to remember that next time I head over there for something.

For the record, I loved caviar the first time I ever tried it, which was in college. We were buying supplies for a party, and we were broke as hell. I'm talking cheap beer and wine that would give you a migraine the next morning. Then we see caviar in one of the aisles, and figure, why not? We were celebrating (we'd gotten a very risky play green-lighted by the college, and the party consisted of the cast the director had in mind), so caviar seemed appropriate. The problem is, we didn't have money for much else - so we bought Club Crackers. So... yeah, the first time I tried caviar was on a Club Cracker, but it was still amazing.

Comment

23. The Waldorf Salad with Grilled Chicken at California Pizza Kitchen
                          Salads, as a meal, are not my thing. There aren't many salads out there that are satisfying enough for me, not to say I don't eat them, I love salads, but usually as a component to a meal. The Waldorf at CPK is an exception. It's composed of spring mix lettuces, sliced grapes, granny smith apples, candied walnuts, Gorgonzola,grilled chiken and mustard vinaigrette (you can get other dressings, that one is my favorite).

"DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                          - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                          http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                          http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

24. Maytag blue cheese. Yes, it's the same Maytag that owns the washing machine co. (they also own Anchor Steam Brewing). They have made a marvelous domestic blue cheese. Compares favorably to any European Import. NIce peppery flavor, it isn't as salty as Roquefort or Gorgonzola. Previously, it was available only thru mail order, but I'm seeing it in more & more stores lately. If you like blue cheese, do give it a try.
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

25. Liz Lovely cookies

My sister turned me on to them and DAMN are they good. They are organic/fair trade/vegan and she also makes gluten-free stuff. Don't let that fool you into thinking they're healthy, though. A cookie is about 4-5 in. in diameter and two servings. One serving(half the cookie) is anywhere from 140-200 calories. But holy crap, it is totally worth every calorie!
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

26. Panera Bread's Napa Almond Chicken Salad Sandwich:

Made with all-natural pepper-mustard chicken, diced celery, seedless grapes, almonds & our special dressing. Served with lettuce & tomato, on our Sesame Semolina bread.
                                It's SO good and the bread is awesome too.
                                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Working...
                                X