No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just want to hear as much of 'Mr. Blue Sky' as possible within the movie. I know it's placed in roughly the same place as where 'Come and Get Your Love' was used in the first one, so I hope it gets time to play and exist for a while...so many of the other songs are essentially 15 second needle drops.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      I just want to hear as much of 'Mr. Blue Sky' as possible within the movie. I know it's placed in roughly the same place as where 'Come and Get Your Love' was used in the first one, so I hope it gets time to play and exist for a while...so many of the other songs are essentially 15 second needle drops.

I'm trying to think of the one song that was just a giant fuck-up in movie. One of the few downpoints, as it made no sense to include it.

Still, I think a lot of people are having issues with the film as it's basically "The Force Awakens" set in the Marvel Universe.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• RE: Nolan on Bond.

It's a hard pill to swallow given the Broccolis' reputation for being tight-asses.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• What's the word on ALIEN COVENANT? From what I hear, people are starting to see it. Any buzz?
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

What's the word on ALIEN COVENANT? From what I hear, people are starting to see it. Any buzz?

Gory as balls. I've signed my NDA for it, but I have no date for screening.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Nice.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

•   Spoiler: Avengers rumor I've been working on since start of month 

I can get about 60% of substantiated as of this past Monday.

Basically, Avengers 3 (Infinity War) ends with about 90% of the MCU heroes dead. The big death being Captain America getting fucking incinerated by Thanos.

Iron Man, Star Lord and the other survivors find a way to get past the Gauntlet and kill Thanos. Stark picks up the Gauntlet and wants to set things right.

MCU reset. End on cliff-hanger.

Avengers 4 in 2019 is life after reset. Hence, why they won't unveil the title. Also, why Gunn is told to make Vol. 3 happen after all of this.

Comment

• Any more word on who else makes it?

Comment

Any more word on who else makes it?

It took three weeks to structure minute details and leaks to that much. I threw out a ton for being disinfo, but I feel what's in the spoiler box is a great thread to pull further.

I'm hearing wilder shit about it, but it's requiring a huge grain of salt.

Comment

• Who wants another way too early edition of speculation theater? I promise that mine is better than BMD's take earlier today.

Comment

•   Spoiler: Way too early speculation theater presents THE MANSON FAMILY 

Script reader that I thought was working at Universal keeps dropping more leaks. Claims to have read it twice.

Margot Robbie = Sharon Tate
                        Brad Pitt = framing device LAPD detective

Pitt seems like he's playing the guy from Cannibal Holocaust, as he tries to reframe what lead to the murders.

The movie plays out from May - the actual murders in August.

Script reader leaker described it as The Strangers done like a 70s Giallo. You don't meet Manson or the Family directly until nearly an hour into the film. But, they appear on the edges of the story. EX: Manson might break into the Tate property early in the film and get confronted by a friend of Tate, then flees.

One of the Manson girls is seen at a party with Tate, questioning her. Basically, their casing the joint. SLJ is up for a drug dealer that supplied the Family and helped get them to the crime scene.

Manson isn't introduced until the first real murder is reconstructed and then it's full QT monologue time.

The Tate murders happen in real time. I have no idea what that means in actual time length, but it's about 30-40 pages.

The film isn't Helter Skelter, but it's not the prestige picture that people bandy about. Also, I don't know where this Brad Pitt is trying to stop a similar cult from mimicing the murders shit is coming from.

This appears to be the script. A QT true crime by way of Italian horror stylized New Hollywood flick.

Best description I heard was Argento by way of Scorsese. Apparently, there was music cues in said script, but dude's copy had song titles redacted.

That's all I've got.

Comment

• Hell yesssssssssssss.

Comment

• I would watch that right now. I hope Goggins is in it, I don't care which part.

Comment

• Sounds fantastic. But more interesting, this might be the film that draws a line in the sand over Tarantino worship. Joining the ranks of Jackie Brown (Initial reactions back in '97 were mixed as Hell) and Death Proof as his divisive films.

Already seeing comments on FB/Twitter from fans saying, "Ick!"
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I wonder who they'll get to play Tex...
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X