Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, saw that. I need to know why, dammit.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• that's crazy. I wonder if it was the past drug use that caught up. bummer.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Wild thing to wake up to. Sarah wasn't familiar with Soundgarden at all, and last week I listened to a lot of their stuff with her. It was the first time in probably three years I had listened, and probably my third favorite band of the 90s still.

Rumor going around right now is suicide.
        Last edited by BillyG; 05-18-2017, 06:25 AM.

Comment

• Roger Ailes just kicked the bucket. Good riddance.

Comment

• I know an older guy that had his national career destroyed by Ailes in the late 90s.

I found out by Ailes by the guy emailing me this morning about 4 times because the old cunt can't figure out how to work Thunderbird.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• So Cornell hung himself.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• HANG IN THERE CHRIS
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  HANG IN THERE CHRIS
                  Fuck me, I laughed at this.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Someone should have told him you can't hang all the time.

But for serious, what was going on in his life that this was the thing to do?
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'd heard he had a history of depression, which would kind of explain it.

Comment

• It's kind of soul crushing, you take a guy like that and look at all the things he has at his disposal including his dearth of talent and depression still gets him, what chance does a schmuck like me have if that shit grabs hold hard?
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• He didn't have us.

Comment

• Support systems matter quite a bit so I totally can see that being part if not whole of the issue for him.

Comment

• His wife thinks it's the anxiety meds he was on. That's scary for me. The stuff in on has the same potential side effects.

Comment

• Yeah, that shit always freaks me out. Side effects of meds worse than what it treats.

Comment

Working...
                                X