No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International Markets is where it´s at.
    And it does ooze irony that the Krauts can spoil you all the amazing shenanigans Captain America does in this movie.
    Worth the wait for sure.

Comment

• DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN YOOOOOOU

Hey, come back more often here mate.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I am just a simple Jan trying to make my way in the interwebs.

Comment

• hahah, good to hear.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Jan!
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Hey: Is that Spiderman end credit thing for A:AoU legit or what?
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Nope.
                Just got the regular post credit stinger.

Comment

• So far, most negative critics seem like they could have needed a penis massage.

Comment

• The new one seems to be more consistent in quality from beginning to end (it lacks the shaky first act of the first one), but it doesn't have the high points of the first one to give you any big 'fist pumping' moments. There isn't a moment to compare to the Hulk Smash, Hulk/Thor love tap, or Hulk/Loki beatdown.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      Hey: Is that Spiderman end credit thing for A:AoU legit or what?
                      <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/R2FWJgKMbFQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        The new one seems to be more consistent in quality from beginning to end (it lacks the shaky first act of the first one), but it doesn't have the high points of the first one to give you any big 'fist pumping' moments. There isn't a moment to compare to the Hulk Smash, Hulk/Thor love tap, or Hulk/Loki beatdown.
                        That kinda nails it.

The film hits the ground running. You gonna love the opening shot.

But the movie is still overstuffed with set ups scenes that go nowhere (Thors scene in particular seem to be cut to shit. And Serkis part is barely comprehensible if not for the set up of Black Panther - lots of placeholders in this one). The characters all shine but I by the end it felt more like awesome set piece after awesome set piece which was kinda exhausting.

I am actually looking forward to the DC. Is this really happening or just a rumor?

Comment

• It's been confirmed with a different ending and scenes.

Comment

• Just figured it out.

Spoiler: SPOILERS 
                            Stark's new AI is voiced by Octavia from Rome. Took me forever to place the voice.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Amazing film. If you think this is only so-so or eh, you don't care about story or character. Flat out.
                              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• BATTLE LINES HAVE BEEN DRAWN

Comment

Working...
                                X