Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Pixel Junkies Episode 3: How Am I Going to Afford This?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pause buttons?

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Pause buttons?
      Fuck pause buttons, I want to keep sending people visions of the future simian invasion.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

hahaaha
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Well I don't give any fucks. Long, short whatever. Just pump these bitches out.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

that's the plan.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I have high hopes for this show. Just keep listening and if there is a "great" episode, make sure to spread the love. Also, I added download links on the main pixel junkies site for episodes and will make sure I do that going forward.

Comment

I plan on investing in a solid pop filter mic in the future as well, so I sound better in line with Rob.

Comment

Maybe stop gargling boiling hot glass bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      Billy went out of his way to evade Alien: Isolation news. I don't give a fuck what he says.
                      Yeah, I don't know how he missed the outrage when everyone found out the OG Nostromo crew was going to be pre-order only DLC bonus.

Comment

Oh shit, "Them Minerals" closing out the show! Thumbs up!

Comment

Working...
                        X