X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Swamp Thing is great.
    I started with Swamp Thing in online play to get used to the controls. But, I find that I'm sticking with Harley, Bats and Flash more.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Grabbed the Forza Horizons 3 DLC pass last night. Want to do all the Hot Wheels loops tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        I started with Swamp Thing in online play to get used to the controls. But, I find that I'm sticking with Harley, Bats and Flash more.
        The Flash vs Reverse Flash battle was fun. I love this game so far.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Finished the Andromeda. Didn't hate it, but definitely the least of the Mass Effects. Made me want to run through the old games again, I could definitely go for a remastered trilogy.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
            Finished the Andromeda. Didn't hate it, but definitely the least of the Mass Effects. Made me want to run through the old games again, I could definitely go for a remastered trilogy.
            Wow. Considering the 3rd one was bleh....
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I hate that I can't buy ME2 digitally on the xbone or ps4. I don't even need a remaster.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                Wow. Considering the 3rd one was bleh....
                I'm the asshole who likes 3, a lot.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                I hate that I can't buy ME2 digitally on the xbone or ps4. I don't even need a remaster.
                Is it not backwards compatible on the Xbone? I have them all digitally on the PS3, I'd rather play them on the PS4 but my PS3 is still connected to my TV so I guess I can go back to it and play on there. I think I have 2 on PC as well.

Anyone playing Andromeda, the biotic charge and an Asari Blade as your melee weapon is fun as fuck. Throw in singularity or something to prime enemies before you charge and you have explosive, ninja fun.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I like 3 a lot too. I honestly don't get the hate. It's a fine game that had a wonky ending. But the ending I got ended up working for my character so I didn't mind. 40 hours of fun wasn't ruined by the last ten minutes.

Comment

• I agree. Game nerds ain't happy if they're not bitching about something. Hell, I've never even bother to go back to see the "fixed" ending because I thought the ending I got was just fine.

Comment

• I didn't hate 3 but 2 is the fucking shit.

I started a guild in Injustice 2 : Brain Dead Radio

Join up if you have the game. It's fucking awesome. Digging playing dress up with my guys.

Comment

• I loved Mass Effect 3. The ending was a little too Matrix-y with the little kid instead of the Architect and all the shit about no choice and fate and whatnot, and it took some mental gymnastics for me to accept and somehow grow to like the choice I made for the finale, but otherwise it was a more than worthy addition to the series, and a great wrap-up for all the characters I'd really grown to like over three games.

Comment

• I'm going to try and join the Guild tonight. Yesterday, it wouldn't let me access any online shit in-game.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Same. I had to completely turn off my ps4 And reboot.

Comment

• uggggggggggh coffee and Battlegrounds ended with 3 kills, and 8th place.

Playing Dead Cells now. Super into it. Rogue Legacy with Dark Souls and Castelvania.

Comment

• Batman VR- pretty cool! It's mostly stationary but you can walk around if you have the room. There's no fisticuffs but batarangs come into play a little bit. It's mostly investigation stuff, which was always my favorite part of the Arkham games. I'm already on Act III after about an hour. I don't know how many acts there are but, yeah, I don't expect this to be a very lengthy experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X