Favorite Pixar Movie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Pixar Movie?

I don't think I know anybody who doesn't love at least one the movies up above. For me it's a definate tie between The Incredibles and Ratatouille. But Wall-E is looking more and more like sugar coated sexness.

Toy Story
    0.00%
    Toy Story 2
    10.00%
    A Bug's Life
    0.00%
    Finding Nemo
    0.00%
    The Incredibles
    80.00%
    Monsters Inc.
    0.00%
    Cars
    0.00%
    Ratatouille
    0.00%
    Wall-E (not out yet, but damn it looks good)
    10.00%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Re: Favorite Pixar Movie?

Also, am I the only one who hated A Bug's Life? I thought ANTZ was so much better. I mean it had Woody Allen and Sly Stone in it! Plus I just enjoyed the story so much more.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Wow. I am totally an Antz guy. I had that film on VHS and loved the hell out of it. I was never a huge Bugs Life fan, and Cars has gotten kinda old, but the rest of the line up is pure gold. Wall-E looks like another Oscar winner to me. It's Pixar and Studio Ghibli for me, brother!
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Incredibles for the win based on the story and sound....Bugs Life is 10X better than ANTZ. The Toy Storys are numbers 2 and 3 and NEMO is 4th.

I'm happy I found this thread...I watch these movies with my kids all the time.
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by Big Brother
          Bugs Life is 10X better than ANTZ.
          FAIL.

Bug's life may look better, but it doesn't even compare to the greatness that is Woody Allen and Sly Stone in ANTZ.

Comment

ehh...I may have to re-watch that.

Comment

Yes, you really need to re-watch Antz my friend.

Comment

i liked both but animation wise, i loved a bug's life. although, i am a pixar fanboy.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Man, what's with the A Bug's Life love here? Maybe I saw the wrong movie, but I remember being bored to tears by that flick. Even Denis Leary couldn't make it interesting. It looked nice, sure, but this along with Cars are Pixar's two failures* in my eyes.

*yes I know that Cars made more money than god, but it fucking sucked....

Comment

i liked a bug's life because it's like seven samurai but as bugs and without the blood and samurai action. cars was funny but i don't know if i can watch it over and over like the incredibles.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I have seen Cars several times and let me tell you, it becomes pure torture as time goes on. The only Pixar film I want a sequel to is The Incredibles. Other than that, I can't wait for Wall-e.

Comment

As much as I want an Incredibles sequel, I'm glad Brad isn't doing one.

Comment

I know the first is greatness, but if they are going to make a sequel, why make one for their lamest entry to date? I understand why we're getting Toy Story 3, but Cars 2 seems like such a waste.

Comment

Cars sucked, animation and sound are on point. My kids like cars but they love incredibles. I agree with Ari, I will be excited if they make an incredibles 2. It can definitely work.

Comment

I'm happy I resurrected this thread BTW...change my name to re-animator

Comment

Working...
                              X