• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Leftovers - Season 2 SPOILERS

Originally posted by Fil View Post
    Kevin Harvey,
      Spoiler: The Leftovers 
    International Assassin. Pushing that girl into the well was fucked up but all I could do was laugh. Another good episode.
    Kevin Harvey,
      Spoiler: spoilers 
    fucking jesus. Like he's Jesus. FULL ON JESUS. Scott Glen's message from the otherside? Amazing. Loved that. Meeting Neil? Loved it. Seeing the other Remenant that were killed? loved it.

Also: "Holy shit!"

FUCKING AMAZING. This show is the best fucking thing.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

also in regards to The Leftovers
    So is Mary legit brain dead and that's why Kevin saw her in the hotel? I was so mad that they didn't show anything else with her.Also, what's the deal with the guy from the tower telling Kevin (in limbo world) not to kill Patty? Loved that there were 3 other ropes there as well. Like the other Kevin's all killed themselves but Assassin Kevin made it through. So I"m assuming the three girls that are missing are actually in the well? Also, the quakes are caused by people coming back? GODDAMMIT LEFTOVERS SO GOOD FUCK

This feels like the GREAT parts of

I WISH MORE OF YOU FUCKERS WATCHED THIS DAMMIT. IT IS SO GOOD AND I NEED TO DISCUSS IT WITH PEOPLE
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      also in regards to The Leftovers
      So is Mary legit brain dead and that's why Kevin saw her in the hotel? I was so mad that they didn't show anything else with her.Also, what's the deal with the guy from the tower telling Kevin (in limbo world) not to kill Patty? Loved that there were 3 other ropes there as well. Like the other Kevin's all killed themselves but Assassin Kevin made it through. So I"m assuming the three girls that are missing are actually in the well? Also, the quakes are caused by people coming back? GODDAMMIT LEFTOVERS SO GOOD FUCK

This feels like the GREAT parts of

I WISH MORE OF YOU FUCKERS WATCHED THIS DAMMIT. IT IS SO GOOD AND I NEED TO DISCUSS IT WITH PEOPLE
      Yeah I'm thinking Mary is brain dead and that's why she was there. I didn't realize that it was the guy in the tower that told him not to kill Patty. What was the significance of the Hispanic doctor with the heart to deliver? Who needs a heart?
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Yeah I'm thinking Mary is brain dead and that's why she was there. I didn't realize that it was the guy in the tower that told him not to kill Patty. What was the significance of the Hispanic doctor with the heart to deliver? Who needs a heart?
        I have no idea about the heart but people who can speak Spanish said she said something about Azrael on another board I was reading earlier. Which is what those doctors were talking about in regards to the "lens" and shit with Nora. Did you also pick up that Mary had a baby in her hand and the balloons were blue colored? Maybe she dies in childbirth instead?

Comment

shit, I may be wrong about
          the guy on the bridge being the guy in the tower. People are speculating it's the guy who resurrected in Australia that we heard news snippets about earlier in the season.

Comment

Spoiler: spoiler 
            I didn't hear talk about Azrael. Would Kevin see Mary there if she hasn't had the kid yet? I suppose time is different there. Fuck I need to watch this episode again.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Spoiler: spoiler 
              I didn't hear talk about Azrael. Would Kevin see Mary there if she hasn't had the kid yet? I suppose time is different there. Fuck I need to watch this episode again.

It was definitely Mary. They even said her full name. As for the Azrael stuff, I was just going off of what I read. I don't speak Spanish and had no idea what she was going on about when she was holding that cooler

Comment

The Leftovers - Season 2 SPOILERS

IT IS SO GOOD GO WATCH IT YOU GUYS SO FIL AND I CAN STOP HAVING TO SPOILER TAG EVERYTHING.

Comment

Yeah I just heard her pleading to be let through with the heart. I didn't hear her say anything about Azrael but it was late when I was watching.

Comment

FUCKING WHAT?
                    So the three girls became Guilty and I'm assuming Meg's big plan is to have them hang themselves on the bridge? 3 ropes from Kevin's Dream? Hmmmmms

"I got you pregnant."

SNAPS

Comment

Spoiler: Spoiler 
                      I'm probably wrong or missing something but the psychic had met Meg before, he warned Regina King's husband about something happening to him. I assume he knew exactly how the daughter disappeared, does that mean he's involved somehow with the daughter and her friends being part of the Guilty Remnant?

Comment

man, I hope that's not the series finale but if so,

"I killed you."
                        "Nope."

FUCK.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          man, I hope that's not the series finale but if so,

"I killed you."
                          "Nope."

FUCK.
                          This was my favorite part of the episode.

I hope there is more but I'm fine if it ends here. Damon Lindelof wants to do another season so hopefully HBO wants another season.

Comment

the numbers were terrible, but I hope HBO gives them another one. If not, I was actually ok with how they wrapped up most of the plot with this episode.

Comment

loved what was in the box.
                              loved the scene on the bridge. Man, Regina King did stellar work.

Comment

Working...
                              X