This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BRAINDEAD RADIO MOTHERTRUCKERS!

So yep, we've started a new show. Helper and I have been busting our balls for the last few months pulling the new site together, and we still are tweaking things this week, but it's pretty much live. We will have some ads now (feel free to use adblock, I'd like it if you didn't but if you do it's ok), reviews (more like musings at the moment. If you'd like to review shit that you've seen/read/heard/etc let me know) and will slowly be adding new shit to the new site. So yeah, check it out: http://www.braindeadradio.com

Make sure to subscribe to either the iTunes or RSS feed as we are starting over from square one. And if you keep PodCaust subscribed, new things will pop up there occasionally. But for now I hope you enjoy the new site and the new episodes. I'm fucking exhausted now and will be relaxing soon. Post bugs or ideas here. Like I said, we have a list of bugs already that we are working on as well. thanks!
    Awesome!
    43.75%
    What the shit?!
    25.00%
    the site and name = awesome
    31.25%
    You guys both fucking suck, and so does your site.
    0.00%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

wait do we have to leave the forums here i don't understand help me
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Nope. All sites /boards are the same.

You can access these at forums.podcaust.com still and soon at forums.braindeadradio.com
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

No, Jake. I think we're safe here.

But please tell me voicemails will still be around. I needs to do my "Heyyyy Rob and CJ". Without it, I am nothing.

Plus, love the new intro music.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

okay bye guys off to the new place
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Now to hope to sweet chocolate christ you guys don't turn into Toatally Rad. I swear, if you open with a rhyming annoucnter. I will be......very upset and dishartened, good sir.

Comment

Voicemail will be coming back soon. Same phone number as before. You will have to resubscribe on the new site. It's easy. Plus, you can actually tell your friends our fucking name and they will understand, and it comes up in iTunes way fucking fast now. So yeah. We explain everything in the last episode of PodCaust that was posted.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                Now to hope to sweet chocolate christ you guys don't turn into Toatally Rad. I swear, if you open with a rhyming annoucnter. I will be......very upset and dishartened, good sir.

We were going to do something sorta like that, but as a skit making fun of them. Then we decided its' too easy to make fun of TRS.

Comment

Indeed, this shit sells itself.

Comment

Also, we hope you guys dig the new shit. And thanks for the nice words on the new intro. We're fans of it.

Comment

It's awesome,

And you can bet your ever so sweet ass I'll be paying tribute to the late great podcaust in the next voicemail.

Comment

And, Braindead Radio is our new brand. We have the main show: Braindead Radio and then we have PodCaust and She's Right, I'm Rob underneath. Soon we'll have more shows that "Are brought to you by braindeadradio.com" I'm really hoping to start up a goddamn collective. But an awesome one.

Comment

A collective, eh? Consider me piqued!

Comment

The new site was built from scratch and is easily fucking scalable. Helper out did himself. And it'll be getting better in the coming weeks.

Comment

Inaugural review of Gran Torino: three sentences of awesome.

New site pretty. Russ like.

Also:
                              COME BUST A MOVE,
                              WHERE THE GAMES ARE PLAYED,
                              IT'S CHILL!
                              IT'S FRESH!
                              IT'S NOAH'S ARCADE!
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                              X