This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REVAMP! PODCAUST 2.0

It has been pushed through the tubes that make up the intarweb. IT will take time to replicate where it needs to. But use this link for areas that don't work or bugs you find. Keep in mind the She's Right Banner on the bottom doesn't go to site yet, but to the itunes link. We'll be tweaking things all week. But hopefully it works as intended and people enjoy it. BIG FUCKING TESTICLE PROPS to ALWYN AKA HELPER MONKEY. All him on the coding and I just designed shit. So if it works properly, all him. Make sure to send that man props.

Otherwise, please let us know what works, what doesn't, what is awesome, what isn't and what not.

Thanks again for listening and being a part of this little community. if it wasn't for you people, it would just be CJ and I talking like dicks into a microphone. So thanks!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Also, if the main site is down for you , or doesn't show episode 42, go find us on iTunes.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

It's up and operational. Just refresh the page if you still see the old site. Works best in IE but works ok in firefox.

Comment

It's strange and different. I'm frightened. Someone hold me...

Comment

Lots of good ideas here. The news syndication thing is awesome because it cycles through headlines rather than providing a single snapshot. The "buy this shit, it was on our show!" guide on the right side is a nice touch, too. If I order stuff from the intertrucks, I'll have to throw you a few clicks.

And it also reminds me of a suggestion you might include in future episode write-ups: How about a setlist for the music you're using in the background of each episode? I know there have been a few times where I know I've heard the song before but just can't place it. Like the last episode of She's Right, I'm Rob. Where's that live cut of Gravedigger from? One of the Live Trax releases?

Comment

Good Idea man on the music thing. I can definitely do that. Hell yes, buy your shit from our amazon links! Maybe one day we'll break even! haha.. And we'll be updating and tweaking this design for a while.

Comment

Also, check out the old episode banners! I'm especially proud of those.

Comment

Re-checked the status of the site, still looks good...

Comment

Wow! I think it looks great!!!!!!!
                  "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                  "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

Looks good. Episode banners are fun.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

any problems you guys noticed so far? I see that there are issues in IE6... will fix it when i get home.

Comment

Holly fuck, I head over here today to find pure awesomeness. The main page looks fucking sweet! Can't wait to listen to the new 'caust.

Great success fellas!!!
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I helped too by giving up my boyfriend for the past few weeks or so.
                          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Totally. Good job babe!

Comment

Good job Lesley! You can have him back now.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                              X