View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 09:38 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Guardians 2 shit. (including one that I feel fucking stupid about)

Spoiler: Guardians 2 spoilers 

Winter 2016, I get a tip from ATL set that Stallone has signed on with a bunch of other actors to play the original comics version of the Guardians. I see a pic of a Stallone sized guy in a Charlie 27 costume. I run with it.

Cut to January of this year and I have Marvel press people swear that Stallone and Rosenbaum are playing Sam Alexander and Rich Ryder.

Cut to 4 of my pals have seen it and press leaks now confirm:

Sylvester Stallone is Starhawk (male version)
Michelle Yeoh is Starhawk (female version)
Ving Rhames is Charlie 27
Miley Cyrus is Mainframe
Michael Rosenbaum is Krugar

and Michael Rooker is the original Yondu. I guess the team going away turned him into a redneck.

I feel dumb because I let Marvel PR fake news throw me off the trail.

But, what about Sharon Stone who shot? Well, word around the campfire is she's playing Jan Van Dyne in Ant-Man and Wasp. Her brief work was to shoot some early stuff for that movie.

Nathan Fillion still has an image cameo as Simon Williams, but he's leaking pictures showing that he was set to play Arkon in film.

The original Guardians are reintroduced later in the film as new Ravagers. Still not sure how that works. But, that's why those guys are signed on for multiple movies.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!