• Show
Clear All

• Legion (2017-)

I finally caught up on the series.

Totally thrilled that Hawley went there. He kept that
      Spoiler: spoiler 
    Amahl Farouk/Shadow King
    reveal completely hidden.

I also like seeing its real visage in a few scenes, as I wondered how that would be portrayed onscreen. They still don't have a solid grasp on Legion's powers, but they're getting there.

Clement and Smart are still carrying me through the show. Both are amazing actors.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

it's so goddamn good.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

The finale was so awesome.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Yeah, just watched the finale last night. The Netflix Marvel shows can learn a lot from Legion, like 8 episodes is fine if that's all your story needs.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Right?

Comment

Fantastic if not a tad confusing second season premiere this week. That dance sequence was amazing.

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/84ja5ehgpCA" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Too many damn shows. I am barely keeping up with Atlanta, haven't touched Americans and forgot about Legion!

Comment

„....and then he went to the hardware store.“

Welcome back, best and most inventive show on TV!

Comment

man, I love this show. This week's episode was great. Love the use of the PKD quote, the stuff with Amahl's "true form" was fun, and I legit have no idea where this show is going. Sucks the ratings are so goddamn low.

Comment

Jesus Christ. This fucking show. That monk was fucking dope, and I loved the different scenarios within the different character's minds. Melanie's being a fucking TEXT ADVENTURE was fanfuckingtastic.

Goddamn, this show is the BEST.

Comment

Jesus Christ you guys this weeks episode was messed up. Syd's past was fuckedddd up. Loved that ending scene.

Comment

I'll catch up one day.

Comment

It's so fucking good so far.

Comment

Oh yeah. Infinity War has to be a stone cold classic to come near this.

Text adventures! Nocebos! Dance ofs! Mustache bots!

And the shower scene in last episode was expertly dread inducing. I get the sneaky suspicion, this season is Syds to shine.

Comment

Working...
                              X