No announcement yet.

Westworld - SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

really? This shit feels like LOST to me at the moment and I love it. I love having guesses and shit and seeing it play out week after week. I get what you're saying if only because an hour a week is NOT ENOUGH.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I'm just kind of burnt out on the cottage industry of EVERY SERIES MUST BE DISSECTED and it's kind of hurting my enjoyment.

Comment

I'm not paying attention or looking for the theories. I'm just watching the show each week and have been enjoying it so far. Thandie Newton has been great.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Well, the ending of the last episode was unexpected.

Spoiler: SPOILER!! 
          "What door?"
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Fil View Post
            I ask honestly...really? I am finding myself really bored with it already.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Fil View Post

Spoiler: SPOILER!! 
                "What door?"
                I called that shit. So awesome.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Well, I put it together as the episode was going on, but didn't see it coming prior to the episode, like this guy apparently
                  Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  I called that shit. So awesome.

Comment

So I wonder if that theory that the McPoyle is Ed Harris in the past is still gonna hold up. I'm assuming no based on that last shot. And now I think Bernard is a goddamn robot. The clone of Arnold or whatever Hannibal's ex partner was.
                    BOOM. almost a month ago.

IN YOUR FACE CASUAL WATCHERS.

ahhah.

For real though, I can't wait to see what Ford's end game is. That shit was brutal as fuck.

Comment

Wait, Mads is in this?

Comment

hahah.

:P

Comment

So...I don't think Westworld so far is an inherently bad show...but it's not nearly as clever or smart as it thinks it is. And I think because of that eventually it's going to be a bad show.

Comment

I like it fine, but it tended to drag here and there the first couple of episodes. Still, it seems to have found its groove the past couple of weeks, so I'm onboard for the season finale this Sunday.

Oh, and I'm crushing hard on Dolores.

Comment

Billy is too cool for school. Also I called everything so far. Booyah. Loved this episode.

Comment

Billy is too cool for school. Also I called everything so far. Booyah. Loved this episode.
                                I'm not too cool for school, it's just not that clever. Like you just said. You called everything so far. Everyone has. It's playing like there's some mystery, but anyone that is shocked by anything isn't watching the show. They need to quit with the mystery shit now, and just settle into a good story or it's going to go to shit next season.

Comment

Working...
                                X