No announcement yet.

Westworld - SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, didn't Lost suffer from that too? I mean didn't they say 5 seasons is it, then the network was like "Naaaaw dawg, ya'll gone make them shits for forever"
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I think with LOST the network asked after season 3 how long they needed to finish it and they said 3 seasons. At least that's what I remember reading.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

man, the 3rd season of LOST is still one of the best of all time.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Allegedly Nolan has mapped out all five seasons in advance.
          Allegedly Lost had answers.

Comment

Black Hole Sun on the piano before Harris slit that guys throat in ep one was a nice touch. I'm loving this so far.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Trevor is fucking ripped. I love seeing him in all these shows, even if all I can see is Trevor when I hear him speak.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Man, I thought that was him.

Comment

So I wonder if that theory that the McPoyle is Ed Harris in the past is still gonna hold up. I'm assuming no based on that last shot. And now I think Bernard is a goddamn robot. The clone of Arnold or whatever Hannibal's ex partner was.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I am already exhausted by all the hand wringing over how this series is going to unravel over the next five seasons. People are going to build it up like they did Lost and it will never leave up to their head canon.

Comment

great fucking episode last night. Loved seeing the hosts start to break down and remember. Finding that bullet was crazy.

Comment

“One more word and I’ll cut your throat. This is my fucking vacation.”

Comment

well the dual time line theory was basically confirmed this week. Really dug the scene between Ed Harris and Hopkins. Especially when the knife was unsheathed and Marsden shut that shit down. And that last shot with Thandie was interesting...

Comment

Holy shit to this week's episode. Maeve learning what's what was AMAZING. Holy shit is Thandie doing a great job. Real curious as to how those 5 OG hosts are going to play out.

"Are you lying to me boy?"
                            "yes"

SNAPS. SO MANY SNAPS.

Comment

Also, fucking TEDDY THE MURDERER! jesus. Dug seeing the baddie from the movie in the basement as well.

Comment

Teddy going HAM with the machine gun was the best thing since the pilot.

Honestly, I am not super feeling this on a weekly basis. I feel like it would be better watching a full season and paying close attention.

Comment

Working...
                                X