The Expanse - Season 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    That's odd. I didn't notice the Blue Steel thing. The hair though, are still a work of wonder. Distracting, but not nearly enough to annoy me.
    The first photo I found of Tom Jane in this had him with his stupid hair AND Blue Steel look...

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Bwahahahaha!

You're a monkey, Derek!
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Did episodes 4 and 5 last night. Shit's kicking into gear in a major way and it's awesome!
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

finally finsihed this season last night. This season definitely had pacing issues in my opinion but the last 2 episodes were on fucking point. That last shot was CRAZY and I'm psyched for season 2.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Yeah, I'm totally on board for S2 when it finally gets here.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

What's weird is that book one ain't even finished yet. It's missing the entire last act, and yes, it's related to that last shot. I LOVED the hotel gunfight tension buildup.

Bobbie Draper cast for season 2!!!!! WOOT!

Comment

Is this on Amazon or Netflix or anything yet?

Comment

Billy, I'm pretty sure that you can watch it at the SyFy channel website for free.

Comment

Just found out The Expanse returns tonight. Might need a season 1 recap from Martin, trying to remember all the major shit that happened.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

I just started S1 on Amazon Prime and it's legit. I need to burn through it and catch up on S2.

Comment

Originally posted by Fil View Post
                        Just found out The Expanse returns tonight. Might need a season 1 recap from Martin, trying to remember all the major shit that happened.
                        lol.

What do you need?

Also, just finished book 6. Fucking hell. I want to see that TV series go there.

Comment

Just where all the characters left off at in the finale.

Spoiler: Finale Spoilers 
                          I remember Thomas Jane is now with the Rocinante crew on the ship and that spy wandering around the station and then seeing the protomolecule taking a humanoid form? I should probably rewatch the finale before I watch the new episode this weekend.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Pretty much that.

Comment

Caught up. So good.

What a great fucking space battle. The PDC in close combat, as well as a rail gun and torpedoes.

Also, have no clue where it's EXACTLY going. That battle? Not there at ALL in the books. Well, we have some, but much much later. I guess the end of book 1 is slowed down, as we investigated what Protogen did and does, but still.

And Bobbie Draper is HAWT. I guess that's what happens when you imagined a Samoan Bienne of Tarth for years.

Comment

Fuck, that last episode was so good! The last few minutes looked gorgeous.

Comment

Working...
                                X