Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peacemaker, The Flash, Arrow, Gotham, Preacher and DC Comics' TV Multiverse SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm an old timer. I don't truck with these newfangled shenanigans.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
      I'm an old timer. I don't truck with these newfangled shenanigans.
      Old school is the best school, me brother!

Comment

really enjoyed the second episode of Supergirl. Her aunt's shitty white streak needs to go though. It's terrible.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

But how else are we supposed to tell the difference between her and Supergirl's mom! I don't think they were going to let her have a goatee.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
            Old school is the best school, me brother!

If Hawkgirl of Central City doesn't have a bigass mace they're doin' it rong.
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

holy shit man. This week's episode of The Flash was fucking AWESOME. Zoom is a FUCKING BEAST.

Spoiler: spoilers 
              I liked the bit about Robert Queen being Arrow because Ollie died at sea. That being said, is Zoom going to be Henry Allen? I have a feeling it's going to be either Henry or even Barry at this point. Zoom dragging Barry to the paper/cop shop was fucking COMIC BOOK PERFECTNESS

so goooooood
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

ON MAN, that was a great episode of The Flash. The whole thing was great. The last 10 minutes was edge of your seat material. I have a feeling if/when they reveal Zoom's identity my head will explode.

Supergirl was good this week, too. But she needs to quit fidgeting with her glasses and maybe not IM "these powers are cool, huh?" With her cousin.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  holy shit man. This week's episode of The Flash was fucking AWESOME. Zoom is a FUCKING BEAST.

I liked the bit about Robert Queen being Arrow because Ollie died at sea. That being said, is Zoom going to be Henry Allen? I have a feeling it's going to be either Henry or even Barry at this point. Zoom dragging Barry to the paper/cop shop was fucking COMIC BOOK PERFECTNESS

so goooooood
                  Agreed, so fucking good!

Spoiler: Spoilers 
                  I'm thinking the same about Zoom's identity. Either Henry or Barry or maybe even Eddie Thawne. I was pleasantly surprised at the reveal that Harrison Wells' daughter is Jesse Quick. I love that they aren't afraid to keep adding more speedsters. Curious to see how they give her super speed. My guess either she or Harrison Wells come up with the mathematical formula she uses to become a speedster, maybe even Cisco. The fight with Linda Park was funny stuff.

Glad I watched Supergirl before this, I liked the episode but it would have been a letdown after seeing The Flash.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Fil View Post
                    Agreed, so fucking good!

Spoiler: Spoilers 
                    I'm thinking the same about Zoom's identity. Either Henry or Barry or maybe even Eddie Thawne. I was pleasantly surprised at the reveal that Harrison Wells' daughter is Jesse Quick. I love that they aren't afraid to keep adding more speedsters. Curious to see how they give her super speed. My guess either she or Harrison Wells come up with the mathematical formula she uses to become a speedster, maybe even Cisco. The fight with Linda Park was funny stuff.

Oh shit, I didn't know
                    that she was also a speedster. Awesome. I could see Zoom being Thrawn but I'd fucking love it if was Henry. Especially with what they did with his prison release earlier in the season.

Comment

Until Cisco's vibe I was entertaining the thought that
                        Spoiler:  
                      Wells' daughter was Zoom, as a rebellion thing or something. There really are a bunch of ways they could go and they're all good. Henry would be a really good choice since Earth 2 Wells seems to be a good guy so it would be an inverse reflection parallel world type of thing. It would be super angsty for Barry but I trust the show so much at this point that I think they'd do a good job with it.

I watched Supergirl first, too, and I agree it would've been a letdown otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Oh shit, I didn't know
                        that she was also a speedster. Awesome. I could see Zoom being Thrawn but I'd fucking love it if was Henry. Especially with what they did with his prison release earlier in the season.
                          Spoiler: Spoiler 
                        Yeah, she has super strength in the comics as well, but her parents are different on the show so not sure what will translate over but it could. Team Flash could always use a team member with super strength. Yeah I lean towards Zoom being either being Barry or his dad.

Oh and Cisco and "Harry" are my favorite duo on TV I think.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Cisco and Harry are fantastic. "Don't touch me!"

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            Until Cisco's vibe I was entertaining the thought that
                              Spoiler:  
                            Wells' daughter was Zoom, as a rebellion thing or something. There really are a bunch of ways they could go and they're all good. Henry would be a really good choice since Earth 2 Wells seems to be a good guy so it would be an inverse reflection parallel world type of thing. It would be super angsty for Barry but I trust the show so much at this point that I think they'd do a good job with it.

I watched Supergirl first, too, and I agree it would've been a letdown otherwise.
                            Unless they introduce
                              Spoiler: Spoiler 
                            Hunter Zolomon on the show, Zoom could be almost anyone. Hell, they could introduce a Hunter Zolomon on the show so nerds like me can think they know who Zoom is and still have it be someone else. So many ways they can go, but I think it's got to be someone close to Barry. Maybe it's Cisco.

Comment

What about Joe?

Comment

That would be just as damaging as Henry, if not moreso because Iris is on the team now. Another good choice!

Comment

Working...
                                X