Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xbox live & PSN & Wii & Steam username/long ass stupid number thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Xbox live and PSN and Wii username/long ass stupid number thread!

My real PS3 gamertag is Schlonk. Just in case anyone cares.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Thanks Ari... I care, and you will too once I send a friend request.
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

I don't have a PS3 gamertag if anyone cares. But if I did........
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

i expect everyone here to have a ps3 handle by the end of this year. period. otherwise you'll miss out on some amazing co-opness on littlebigplanet.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

You will be seeing an epic PODCAUST level in that game when it comes out. EPIC.....Cannot wait....
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

By October...I will have it. Gotta sell some sperm or something....maybe some of my shoe collection.

Comment

sell some of that shoe collection. you can't have epic co-opness with shoes. and now that rob has basically guaranteed a podcaust level, you NEED to get one. NEED to.

Comment

It's so hard, most of the stuff I have now are all keepers....and with that I'm one post away from #1000

Comment

holy hell xbox is cracking down on gamertags like crazy...

first, thegayergamer's gt was banned because it was found offensive. ok, people are afraid of homosexuality and don't understand that it's as normal as being heterosexual, i get it. but now, [url=http://kotaku.com/392304/xbox-live-gay-crackdown-might-be-getting-a-little-out-of-hand]richard gaywood's[url] gt has been banned, even though it's his real name.

goodness gracious people. it's homosexuality still that much of a taboo? to go and complain about a person's name? i'm surprised i haven't seen news about a john gaylord being banned. yeesh.

Comment

Yes, I got banned for 1 day because my gammer tag said "PUSY".... WTF!!!
                      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

HAhah. I'm still gonna have to change mine this weekend I think.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

what?! no more buff headcheese?

Comment

I know. I'm torn. But I'm currently in love with Abraham Smashington. Haha

Maybe I'll just choose that name for something else soon.

Comment

It costs $10 to change your name....800 pts to change YOUR name = gay

Comment

Very lame.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X