No announcement yet.

Titanfall 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turns out it was the Angel City update, and some other tweaks. I jumped into the Angel City 24/7 playlist for like 4 matches, and it's still an amazing map.

Comment

nice! That map was the shit. I want to be not sick again so I can play video games and enjoy them.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Was Angel City the one from the first game? With that apartment building in the middle with the small courtyard? That map owned.

Comment

Yes.

Comment

I am so damn good at TF2 some days that it worries me for the health of the game. Like, how do I score 150+ points in Attrition four games in a row, and nobody else on either team breaks 100? I have my titan without the first minute and a half two games in a row and proceeded to just fucking crack skulls. I had to turn it off because my excellence bored me.

Comment

and yet we've never played together. I CALL SHENANIGANS. hahah

I get it though however this weekend was ridiculous with all the new players that had no idea what the fuck was going on. Leveled up a bunch. Like 2.20 now or something? It's going slower because I'm trying to level up new guns that aren't as good as my og gun I started with.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I play them early hours! Can't stay up with you young bucks when I gotta be up at 5am.

Comment

I play pretty early I think? I only play games between 5-7PM CST for the most part. Always on for at least one game during 6pm CST for those easy 5 xp credits

Comment

When they do an Xbone refresh they need to make it obvious when your friends are on or playing. One thing I really miss from 360 is how it feels like I never have people on to play with. On 360 it always felt like people were on or around thanks to notifications.

Comment

If you add a person as a favorite it will tell you when they jump online. It kind of works.

Anyway, yeah, we need to get a game going one of these days.

Comment

Working...
                      X