Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 more companions picked up. Just finished the
      Spoiler: spoilers 
    Mind Doctor mission or whatever. That was neat. Felt kind of bad for Mulligan.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

The Murlock queen
      can go fuck herself. Gotdamn.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

just got the Touchdown achievement by accident. hahah

Comment

Target was out of this last night. Balls.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Hit level 20 last night. Found another suit of Power Armor. Still don't care and actively hate the building/crafting stuff.

Comment

more power armor found. Made it through the glowing sea and about to hit the big baddies where they live. BRING IT.

Comment

The side quest in Salem is awesome. Made even more awesome by me accidentally fucking up the end game for the quest prior to starting it. I ended up
                at the forest first and taking 20 mins defeating the legendary and alpha deathclaws after making them fight the raiders. So when I had the choice to give the egg to the gunners OR to bring it back to the nest I brought it back to the nest with no issues at all.

it was awesome.

Comment

I ran into an old folks home filled with jack-o-lanterns and the story you piece together from visual cues is amazing. And I found a Fat Man 2 hours into it.

Comment

Fat Man guns are all over. Way more so than in the past it feels like.

Comment

Interesting. I read there's a limited number of mini-nukes like in Fallout 3. I turned on god mode and busted out a bunch of perks though. I'm in it to break the fuck out of the game.

Comment

god mode? cheater.

Comment

Sure. Don't care. I am into Bethesda games to break them and explore. Don't find the survival and inventory management fun at all.

Comment

All started when I hit upon a scroll of master unlocking bug in Morrowind that made it never used up the scroll when used and realized how much more fun it was.

Comment

Yeah, get your asses to the Salem Museum of Witchcraft, asap. More areas need to be like that.

Comment

yep. So good.

Comment

Working...
                                X