X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
    An age gate?

C'mon son.
    VG companies are becoming giant dicks about having age gates when you post trailers anymore.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Odd ducks.

That said, I had to laugh at the pre-order "enticement."

"FINALLY!" said no one.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
        Odd ducks.

That said, I had to laugh at the pre-order "enticement."

"FINALLY!" said no one.
        Pre-orders are the only reason to buy games anymore. Help Gamestop stay in business for another year or two, when you order the Deluxe Edition of Batman: Arkham Knight.

Get three trial levels, your own mini batarang and a wallet chain that spells out BAT DUDE in blinking LED light formation.

Now, you are the Night with BATMAN HOTHAMWATER KNIGHT: Deluxe Edition!
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

If they just boxed a fleshlight (he or she, whatever, they're all pink latex inside) with these stupid-assed deluxe editions, Gamestop would be in business for at least the next three years.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

sucks this got pushed back but hopefully this one doesn't let me down.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QCcKyxX15e4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

fucking sold. sold so hard.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

OMG SO MANY BATBONERS
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

The Batmobile would be the best twisted metal vehicle ever.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Batmobile combat looks fucking ass. I was so hype until that, then when he ejected again i was back in. DAT SCARECROW DOE

Comment

Originally posted by Fil View Post
                      The Batmobile would be the best twisted metal vehicle ever.
                      Exactly what I was thinking. I went from "eh" to "gotdamn" the span of a trailer.

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CINA288fZUs?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

LEGIT.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            LEGIT.
                            Yep
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

So, with Nightwing in game this time, I predict Bruce dies, Dick Grayson becomes Batman!

Seriously though, I may be in the minority but I miss Dick Grayson as Batman in the comics. Shit, I just miss Grant Morrison's take on Batman in general, whether it's Bruce or Dick. His Superman too. Reminds me, I need to finish Multiversity.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

This comes out next week? Really?

Comment

Working...
                                X