No announcement yet.

Better Call Saul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The sound design was particularly grand for that scene.
    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• This show needs more Nacho.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        This show needs more Nacho.
        I agree.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Catching up with this. That scene in the taqueria from a few weeks ago had ME sweating. So tense, OMG.

Comment

• Just wait.

Comment

• Ho-lee shit, you weren't kidding! What a finale.

Comment

• Great fucking start to the new season. Loved that opening scene. Shit was tense as fuck. But mannnnnn, Mike got old af looking between season. Hope he makes it to the end of the show.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Loved how cold hearted Jimmy was at the end. He'd been sulking the entire episode, but he was able to throw off all of his guild onto Howard at the very end. I feel sorry for Howard, and I honestly fear for him this season.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• When Jimmy said "well that's your cross to bear now Howard.." and they showed his face? ROUGH.

Comment

• And immediately Jimmy is like 'who wants coffee?' The weight is gone...he threw it all on Howard. Just amazing.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yep. Bob killed that scene.

Comment

• I loved the bit with Mike checking security. I guess the guilt of the paycheck got to him, might as well make it a little bit legit. That last scene at the apartment really was great. I saw someone on Twitter the other day say "better Call Saul is a better show than Breaking Bad but it's not as a good". I think that's a fair way to put it.

Comment

• so Kim totally faked that letter right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              so Kim totally faked that letter right?
                              I supposed she could have, but that's not how I saw it.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• When he said it wasnt dated is when I figured she did.

Comment

Working...
                                X