No announcement yet.

STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It doesn't matter if the films are great or shit as long as they makes money. The greenbacks won't spend any differently.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Matthew Vaughn added to the rumor-mill per Collider.

They lost me when stating Vaughn leaving X-Men was why. NOPE. Vaughn bailed because Fox chose Singer, and his version of the film they favored.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Zero problem with Vaughn in there. He's 4/4 in my book.
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
          Zero problem with Vaughn in there. He's 4/4 in my book.

He was short listed today, but everything else in that is speculation.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
            Cos they're really happy with the ones made so far?

they made cash. That's all that mattered.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

<iframe src="http://blip.tv/play/h45pg4ihfgI.html?p=1" width="550" height="443" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://a.blip.tv/api.swf#h45pg4ihfgI" style="display:none"></embed>
              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Ford may be interested.

Alert the media.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

A realistic candidate.

http://www.celebuzz.com/2012-11-06/s...vii-exclusive/
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post

It appears he was brought in as a script doctor/early candidate. Now, he's staying in range of what Disney wants/can do to meet 2015.

What kills me is that this is the first time ever where so much SW shit is actually out in the open.

Comment

I would also look seriously at Episode VII dropping Christmas 2015.
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

I would also look seriously at Episode VII dropping Christmas 2015.

They can still do summer if Pre starts in January, but they're going to have to bump it to Christmas. The logistics are all off.

Plus, as I mentioned in the other thread...other studios are trying to poach actors away from Disney/Marvel/Lucasfilm.

Not so much to get movies made, but just to make sure that their talent isn't stuck to a shooting schedule elsewhere.

Comment

Yeah can't imagine that many known actors joining. Save for one (a la Neeson in Phantom Menace) and Hamill/Fisher.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Yeah can't imagine that many known actors joining. Save for one (a la Neeson in Phantom Menace) and Hamill/Fisher.

It's not about A list anymore, it's about trying to keep B list and character actors available.

Hell, Marvel met with a bunch of Downton Abbey cast members to use for Cap, GOTG and Avengers 2

Comment

Michael Arndt high up on list to write.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Michael Arndt high up on list to write.

He's actually just one more positive away from signing. Disney is pushing it fast.

Comment

Working...
                                X