No announcement yet.

Human Centipede

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously, though. Someone that's seen this: How is it that the girls can't tear/rip/cut their mouths off from their 'food' sources? PM me if you don't want to spoil it in here.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
      also, for the record I've seen Machine Girl. IT's fucking retarded but was entertaining for the most part just because it was so FUCKING RETARDED.
      And plus, tempura arm.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Please don't spoil it here. And yes nerdious. I've seen the new trailers. Unless there is one you're specifically talking about, your point is moot.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
          Seriously, though. Someone that's seen this: How is it that the girls can't tear/rip/cut their mouths off from their 'food' sources? PM me if you don't want to spoil it in here.
          There are no spoilers. It's all in the trailers. The evil doctorb plans to cut off their limbs and he staples their mouths to the others' asses.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
            And plus, tempura arm.

The acting still sucked. Which is what you were bitching about to begin with. seriously man, you're on the Ed Fail Train here.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

How am I on Ed's level?

It's just a fucking observation. FFS. I'm nowhere near Ed's level of fail.

Comment

There are no spoilers. It's all in the trailers. The evil doctorb plans to cut off their limbs and he staples their mouths to the others' asses.
                Staples can be ripped/torn out. BELIEVE ME, there would be some tearing on my part before mealtime.

Here's something else: WATER. It seems to me that, the further down the centipede line that you go, the less water you're going to get from your meal of shit.
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Matt wants to see this movie so damn bad.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Matt wants to see this movie so damn bad.
                    Nah. It seems like Matt is trying to rationalize why flick exists. Rob is fellating it.

Comment

I'm with Rob. I want to see it bad. I'm just getting a kick out of how poor Matt is so conflicted is his interest in the movie's science and not wanting to watch shitmouth for 90 minutes. I honestly feel bad for Matt. His curiosity is going to lead him down a dark path.

Comment

How am I on Ed's level?

It's just a fucking observation. FFS. I'm nowhere near Ed's level of fail.
                        Because you came in here slamming the acting while saying that Machine Girl is fine. It's a double standard, and I just want you to admit that.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post

Here's something else: WATER. It seems to me that, the further down the centipede line that you go, the less water you're going to get from your meal of shit.
                          They said the film was medically accurate, so there will be some science BS to explain it.

Either way, only way I'll watch any of this is through the Cinema Snob. I'll live vicariously though him.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
                            Because you came in here slamming the acting while saying that Machine Girl is fine. It's a double standard, and I just want you to admit that.
                            TWO DIFFERENT TYPES OF FLICKS, SIR. FFS.

And I just said it was an observation. After seeing the newest trailer, I just feel disgusted.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                              They said the film was medically accurate, so there will be some science BS to explain it.
                              five bucks says they enema one end and put water in the other and just hope the fuckhead in the middle doesn't swell up like a balloon
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

TWO DIFFERENT TYPES OF FLICKS, SIR. FFS.
                                Fucking copout.

Comment

Working...
                                X