Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wasn't there a candy thread? There is now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wasn't there a candy thread? There is now!

The new pretzel M&Ms aren't that good. I think the pretzels don't have much taste and there isn't a lot of chocolate.

The new Snickers Peanut Butter bars, however, are really good. The peanut butter could stand to be more creamy but they're tasty.

Nerds: Best Candy Ever or BESTEST?
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Not really candy, but it tastes like it:

Tastes just like a Butterfinger. Sooooooo yummy and only 100 calories.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

If it has real peanut-butter and chocolate it's candy to me. mmmm... Reese's!

Comment

Reeses Peanut butter cups FTMFW!!
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            Reeses Peanut butter cups FTMFW!!
            Mother of god yes yes yes yes yes

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              The new Snickers Peanut Butter bars, however, are really good. The peanut butter could stand to be more creamy but they're tasty.
              Tried these this weekend. Wasn't impressed.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Snickers made a fudge bar that did not take off as it should have.

I miss them.

Comment

Hanna Krause's homemade candy. OMG just walking into the shop, and the chocolatey smell that assails you... it's heaven on earth, I tells ya.

Anyone gets to my neck of the woods, we're road tripping down 37 on the way to Seaside, and I'm cramming this ambrosia down your cakeholes. You'll love me for it.

Comment

There's one in Paramus, too, you know. . .
                    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Dark Chocolate Peanut M & M's are the shiznit
                      “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

LOOKIT!!!

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._6606624_n.jpg
                        “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

gaaahhhh I want ten
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Baby... you have to tell them the story. I'm laughing too fucking hard to type.

Comment

Ok... here's the story.

We go to Walmart looking for chocolate Reddi-Wip... and some pecans for baking. We are near the back of the store near the candy aisle, when I honestly thought I was being accosted by a 400 pound woman in Spandex™ she had no right wearing. She had jet black hair from a bottle... but she forgot to do her roots. It was like a crown of white leading down to her ears.

There is a man next to her. A man at least 6'7" tall... with a look on his face that said 'kill me'. He weighed about 80 pounds, I think. He walks up to this woman and stands next to her... as she points to the upper shelf of the candy aisle. She shakes as if she has Parkinson's... or is just really hungry.

"LOOKIT! THEY GOT CHOCOLATE COVERED PEEPS! LOOKIT!! LOOKIT!!!", she nearly screamed in her avaricious glee.

Lola looked at me with a deer in the headlights look. I turned away, and headed down the wine aisle, my lip nearly bloody from biting it to keep from laughing out loud. I looked at Lola. Lola looked at me...

And we both lost our shit completely. Now all we have to do to make each other cry with laughter is point shakily at something and say "LOOKIT! LOOOKKKIIIITTT!"

That pic was a Peep she bought for me as a going-away gift. Yes, we both lost it when I took it from the bag.
                              Last edited by V; 04-15-2011, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X