Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torchlight. Shit, I need to go to bed.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Thanks guys! I would have never known this existed if it's wasn't for you. This looks good, like a child-like version of Diablo. And it's meta critic score is good. And it sounds like Jake is on this crack! Is the online free or paid?

Comment

• Singleplayer. No online fee. Try the demo from the games site if not decided.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Oh snaps! Didn't see that they have a demo! I will sir, thank you! Hoping to see everyone one MW2 tonight!

Demo link for anyone else interested. http://store.steampowered.com/app/41510/

Comment

• Meteos on the DS while dropping a deuce earlier. I love the game, but can't help the insidious feelign that I'm pretty terrible at it.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Maybe try it when not duecing lol.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I do my best gaming while I shower. A clean gamer nerd, is a happy gamer nerd.

Comment

• Lesley bought herself a DSi last night. All night and this morning she's been figuring out the secret behind the diabolical box.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I am addicted! I will think to myself that I need to quit playing...but then I'm like "just one more puzzle!" .. and then another hour passes by.
                    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• She is like Beyonce.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        She is like Beyonce.
                        If you love it then you shoulda put a ring on it. Lulz from MW2 with Scott & Ari Friday night.

Comment

• Dragon Age: Some quick thoughts after playing for 5 hours

Lulz to the blood during cutscenes. Fucking retarded.

Poor choice to have another voiceless main character. Shame on you BioWare.

Ugly, ugly fucking graphics on the 360. Seriously. This shit is hideous.

That being said, I'm having an okay time hacking and slashing. Nothing super awesome so far, but a decent RPG.

Spoiler: Spoilerz!1!! OMFG!1!! 
                          Also, Duncan and the drinking of the blood to become a Warden is ridiculous. Only because he looks like Jordan Collier from The 4400. And the blood drinking reminded me of taking promician. haha

Comment

• I finally installed The Last Guy on my PS3. Lots of fun but, man, the little humans need to hurry the fuck up when I tell them to assemble on point. Hundreds have died!

Comment

• Haha. That game was fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X