Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeahhhhhh. Recipe for the tits cookies
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
      Ok, so there's no "baking" thread. And that's what I do. So I'll just post it in here.

Sunday night I made my awesome chocolate chip cookies. Nathan can vouch, they're the tits. Last night I made brownies. Not the most amazing brownies ever, but I like the recipe because it's easy and I almost always have everything on hand.
      Tonight I'm doing a trial run on Nathan and Char's birthday cake for next weekend: a white/yellow cake with chocolate frosting. It's a recipe from my mom's Betty Crocker from 1963(I think), and it's the first time I've tried making it. Batter tasted pretty good, so we shall see. If it tests well(I.e.-if my coworkers like it), then I'll double the recipe and add filling.
      Jen bakes all of those as well - she made us a small yellow cake yesterday as a belated Valentine's Day gift and to celebrate the arrival of my new chair. That cake was cash money, yo.

Ladies who bake = greatest human beings ever. 'Cause they make our tummys happy, which makes us happy, which makes folks around us happy, which brings about world peace.

Comment

• Still waiting on the tits recipe.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• When I make chocolate chip cookies, I usually just use the recipe on the bag of Nestle Toll House morsels.
          Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Still waiting on the tits recipe.
            Wait. . . There's a RECIPE?! I may never leave home again once this is posted.
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Had this amazing farro and sweet potato dish from Blue Apron last night. A ton of work but Holy shit was it good. And super filling.

Comment

• Still waiting for Ingrid to post the tits recipe. All she posted was a recipe for chocolate chip cookies.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Some bomb cannoli pasta dish with salad from Apron. Soooooo good

Comment

• I had that, but felt like it was missing...something. Some herbs or something. Not bad but I'd add rosemary or basil next time.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                      Still waiting for Ingrid to post the tits recipe. All she posted was a recipe for chocolate chip cookies.
                      I think it's already on the Kickass Recipes thread.
                      Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Someone's giving me way too much credit as a human being.

Comment

• tonight's homemade veggie fried rice was legit as fuck.

Comment

• this week's Apron meals were ehhh.

Fuck that chicken and capers shit. Threw that away and ordered food. Fuck off capers, you are the worst.

The udon noodle soup was good but too much work.

I don't remember the other one, but I think it was okay.

Comment

th Fuck off capers, you are the worst.
                              YOU SHUT YOUR FILTHY WHORE MOUTH!!!

Comment

this week's Apron meals were ehhh.

Fuck that chicken and capers shit. Threw that away and ordered food. Fuck off capers, you are the worst.

The udon noodle soup was good but too much work.

I don't remember the other one, but I think it was okay.
                                I had the flu so didn't make any of them.

Today my roommate took me to lunch at the best Jewish deli in the world, and I had the best grilled cheese of my life. I will eat sometime around Tuesday night again.

Comment

Working...
                                X