Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did that coin you got from the demo do anything good? I'll be buying this when it goes on sale, I'm just not sure if I should jump through all the hoops in the demo for the coin.

Comment

• yep. It's a "defense" coin in the full game right off the bat. Allows you to take more hits before dying.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ooh, definitely gonna need that since I'm not great at these games.

Comment

• just beat the second boss. Muting the game and playing Benny Hill music instead makes it so much less scary. #TotallyAGiantPussyTonight
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That screenshot you posted of the...zombie? coming through the floorboards? Fuuuuck that.

Comment

• Marguerite was fucking terrifying in her mutated form. TERRIFYING.

Comment

• After probably close to THIRTY (30!!!??!!) fucking attempts I finally beat this stupid mother fucking piece of shit Dragonslayer Armour boss on Dark Souls 3

If I had to guess I'd say that's close to how many attempts it took to beat every boss in Bloodborne COMBINED, so you can imagine how insanely frustrated I was on each run, and the pure orgasmic joy I felt getting that last hit in to finally kill the fucking prick

Oh Dark Souls..

https://youtu.be/qkzNzIxNYkg
                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• LIKE A BOSS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                    After probably close to THIRTY (30!!!??!!) fucking attempts I finally beat this stupid mother fucking piece of shit Dragonslayer Armour boss on Dark Souls 3

If I had to guess I'd say that's close to how many attempts it took to beat every boss in Bloodborne COMBINED, so you can imagine how insanely frustrated I was on each run, and the pure orgasmic joy I felt getting that last hit in to finally kill the fucking prick

Oh Dark Souls..

https://youtu.be/qkzNzIxNYkg
                    I know this shit is hard, but you made it look relatively easy. Congrats man.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                      I know this shit is hard, but you made it look relatively easy. Congrats man.
                      Yeah I got close a handful of times, but you need to be almost flawless with timing when to attack and when not to, and when its safe to heal.. he mixes up his combos so much that you cant really 'learn' his pattern and just need split second reactions the whole time

What you don't really see in this video (because I got really lucky and dodged them all) is him landing those big swinging attacks, they would knock me down and take like 80% of my life - and get knocked down for so long that by the second I'm standing up hes already swinging again and finishes the job or more of that AOE shit drops down and takes me out as I'm trying to roll away I was also thiiiiiiis close to getting knocked off the edge of the bridge at one point, fluke

So glad to be past him. Now there's only 2 more required bosses to finish the game and a handful of optional ones I'll go back and do first. GOT GUD.
                      Last edited by Trejo; 01-31-2017, 06:42 PM.

Comment

• Seriously bro, that shit was legit awesome to watch.

Comment

• Yeah, I like watching people play these games well. I quit Demon's Souls after the second or third boss and been meaning to give it another shot but it's been so long not sure I could go back. Maybe I'll try Bloodbourne one of these days. Watched a guy run through Dark Souls 3 during the Games Done Quick stream a few weeks ago and that was fun to watch.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Appreciate it! Gotta get you back on the horse now Rob

Fil, you've GOT to check out Bloodborne. I prefer it hands down over the Dark Souls games, I think it might be my favorite game period. And I hadnt played demon's/dark souls prior so I didn't even know what I was getting myself into. It's magical.

Comment

• Killed the 2nd last boss this morning, kept getting one-shot like 5 times last night, decided to sleep on it, woke up today and got him on my second try! Praise the sleep!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTQMTNgCy90

This guy is an absolute beast if he lands anything on you so I'm thrilled to kill him relatively easily. My dodging was near flawless until I got him really low and got too fucking greedy and desperate to kill him and nearly died a few times for it.. lesson learned

Comment

• On the last parts of Resident Evil 7. Shit is getting even more legit. <3 this game.

Comment

Working...
                                X