• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I would totally buy a framed print of that
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I don't normally buy super nerdy shit like that, but yeah, I would hang that on my wall.

Edit: Apparently it's part of a series and is available as a print, but the Leia has sold out. But you can get the Twilek Twins, and the next one is going to be Padme.

http://shop.starwars.com/catalog/pro...id=SWFEATURE71
        Last edited by BudLeonard; 08-03-2009, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Comment

Last edited by Ed Hocken; 08-03-2009, 05:30 PM.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Too obvious?

We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BudLeonard View Post
                  and the next one is going to be Padme.
                  Holy shit, someone get Ari the pre-order link!

Comment

Yes! let's jump start this fucking thread to life with the power of lasers!

Comment

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ed wins so far. Even with Zeta's ass.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/LThD0FMvTFU&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color 2=0x999999&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/LThD0FMvTFU&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color 2=0x999999&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

Jeff wins.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X