Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was amazing!!! Mind blowing even! Do you think you can get me a bootleg of this?

Comment

I hate you Viet. So much.

But that video was pretty great.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I take it no one picked up their free ticket for the 15 minute screening at IMAX? It was up on the 17th.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

haha, that site was so fucking busted. When are people going to learn that "GO TO THIS WEBSITE ON THIS DAY AND TIME TO GET SHIT THAT MILLIONS WANT" never works.

Also, it's getting a ticket to see a fucking commercial.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
            haha, that site was so fucking busted. When are people going to learn that "GO TO THIS WEBSITE ON THIS DAY AND TIME TO GET SHIT THAT MILLIONS WANT" never works.

Also, it's getting a ticket to see a fucking commercial.
            Not really...
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Totally is. A commercial that is in 3d and 15 mins long. But still a fucking commercial.

Comment

Are those the real title cards and music cues from the Avatar trailer?

Comment

Considering that the speculated total running time for Avatar is over three hours (some have reported that it's 189 minutes), the screening is pretty much a commercial.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

http://aintitcool.com/node/42113

Teaser is out.

Comment

Let the maelstrom begin.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

it looks fucking amazing.

Comment

The trailer shows off a lot more action beats than we got at Comic Con. I actually think the trailer has gotten me more excited than all the footage we saw.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

furries are gonna latch onto this movie so hard.

Comment

Eh. Kinda don't care. Looks cool in parts. I don't know.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X