No announcement yet.

Lego Dimensions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LGT9PrwRHdY?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

OMG. Adventure Time, Tom Cruise, The Goonies, Sonic, and more? Hell yeah.....
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Target has these for BOGO at the moment. Grabbed the new A-Team pack and Bart pack. Lesley picked up the Adventure Time Level pack for me last night. We beat it pretty quickly. It's not bad. Finn is pretty fun to play as and the in-jokes are pretty good if you;'re a fan. The new battle modes could be fun, but based on our attempt today it wasn't all that great. Lesley and I played a CTF game but it kept glitching.

They have my allegiance. Going to grab the MI and Harry Potter figures this weekend I think.

Comment

The Mission:Impossible set is probably one of my favorites in this series yet. It's a bunch of fun with enough variety that keeps it interesting and it clips along pretty quickly.

HIGHLY recommend it.

Comment

Also, forgot to mention that the A-Team set is a huge disappointment. It's not even voiced by Mr. T and the dude that does voice him sounds NOTHING like him. Such a bummer.

Comment

I PITY THE FOOL THAT BUYS BOOTLEG A-TEAM.

Comment

Working...
              X