No announcement yet.

XBOX One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still expecting some kind of bundle with cable companies.

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KbWgUO-Rqcw?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Paynus paynus paynus

vahgeye-na vahgeye-na vahgeye-na
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

That video does make a good point. Outside of the Remedy game, there was nothing for the "hardcore" gamer as Microsoft had promised.

Comment

THIS IS DOG
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

The whole 24 hour sync thing in addition to the potential scenario of having to pay a fee to play a used game has me saying "nope."
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

At least I know what our tech gift is going to be this year
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post

THIS IS DOG

Also Go home Xbox you're drunk
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

But, I got rid of cable tv a few years ago because of the current gen systems' media server and Netflix capabilities. Now, they want me to resubscribe to cable?

Well, there is Dog, I suppose.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

$500.

I don't know, man. That's a lot of money. The MS conference was kind of underwhelming. There were only a few games that really caught my attention (KILLER INSTINCT, Quantum Break, Titanfall). I like that they're going to ape the free game gimmick from PlayStation Plus.

But I thought it was weird that they didn't talk about any of the stuff that people are crying about. I know it's supposed to be "rah, rah, look at these shiny things!" but if they're canceling all the private interviews with game press, they need to talk about it somewhere. And I say that as a guy who isn't bothered by the used game "problem" or the daily online check-in.

Comment

I pre-ordered. Now I have time to decide to wait or not.

Comment

$500? Yep, rules it out for me.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I know it's still a bit of money, but did anyone expect it NOT to be $500 with the Kinect and all? I was expecting a $200 or $300 bundle through your cable company or something, but I always expected $500 unsubsidized.

Comment

Hoping for something good from Sony.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X