Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya'll motherfuckers got some rosie ass glasses if you think that shit didn't happen the same for them.

Comment

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DUN GOOF'D
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

SOOOOOOOOOO everyone was supposed to play SCDA today. Troy and I showed up with no one else in sight. For shame Herr Hughes, for shame. Vin says he is probably going to pick it up tomorrow and we'll play tomorrow afternoon. Be there.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I was on intermittently throughout the day and didn't see anyone on. Oh well.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Tomorrow afternoon is what Vin and Troy were saying. I think we all started about 7:45 or so central tonight.

Comment

Bulletstorm is the shit... end discussion.

Going to pick up that SC game in a bit. See ya'll this afternoon/evening.

Comment

Bulletstorm is going to be a purchase for me. Just too damned fun. Also I'll be on today about 2 or 3 central.

Comment

Comment

They lied to us. They fucking lied to us.

Comment

I missed this. Would love to play.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I'm down with a game this afternoon or tonight if we can get people playing. Also, a time frame for my sorry ass would help apparently.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Red Dead. 6:30 Eastern and specific.

Be there.

Comment

I can be on later than that as my oldest has ball practice today and it's his first year on the pitching machine. Can't miss that. So maybe more like 7:30-8:00 est for me. Hopefully I can join you guys before you finish.

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
                                Red Dead. 6:30 Eastern and specific.

Be there.
                                Will do.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X