No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe, but it also means my niece and Rob could hang like old buddies. Especially if Legos are involved.

Comment

• heck yeah. Legos and Transformers = a great day
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• http://deadline.com/2017/05/venom-mo...lm-1202098343/ whut?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• dafuq.

Man, great actor, shitty character.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• And written by the guys who did ASM2.

Comment

• Avi Arad can't go bankrupt fast enough.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                And written by the guys who did ASM2.
                This should be a great movie.
                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Saw GotG2 last night. It was....ok.

the good:
                  The opening was amazing. It was beautifully shot. Those colors were amazing. Drax and Mantis were fantastic. Rocket was great and Yondu was the man. Seeing a ton of Jimmy Urine as one of Yondu's members was amazing for this MSI loving fool over here. I liked Russell and the Hasselhoff stuff.

The bad:
                  Having them all split up for most the movie hurt it. The music wasn't as good in my opinion as the first. It was kind of boring actually....

Comment

• I'm with you, Rob. I'd also add that the climax was too long and too special-effecty. I liked it but it's not close to the first one.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I loved it, but agree that the music ain't as good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        I loved it, but agree that the music ain't as good.

The Fleetwood Mac musical cue was inserted in the dumbest way possible. Plus, they bungled the use of George Harrison.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I always refered to the soundtrack of the first as an additional actor in it. Now, it's just regular music.

Beside the amazing Hasselhoff song.

Comment

• I like the soundtrack. It's more sombre and intimate, like the movie itself. And I loved how the songs were woven into the plot vs. being really good set dressing like the first film.

Comment

• I forgot to mention that the best part for me was the fact they made Nebula a character I should give a shit about. I hated her in the first one. She worked much better in this one.

I honestly can't remember one song off the soundtrack at the moment except that Hasselhoff rap.

Comment

• What was the point of Sly's character? He seemed out of place in this.

Comment

Working...
                                X