Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made my first batch of BDR slow cooker chili last night. Came out awesomely. Brought forth that amazing combo of chili and Fritos to Lesley last night. She was hesitant at first but soon learned to love the combo as everyone should.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I made Matty Matheson's "guaranteed to get you laid" lasagna last night. I made a slightly pared down version, less meat and less cheese, but it was fucking incredible.

It is still so weird to me that Frito Pie is such a Houston thing. It should be enjoyed across the lands.

Comment

• She had never heard of Frito pie.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I was like, "it's like taco in a bag! except no bag! and it's not tacos!"

Comment

• Fritos and chili have gone together since the beginning of time. How people don't understand this blows my mind. It's basically the only reason Fritos exist.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              It's basically the only reason Fritos exist.
              People that eat Fritos raw are disgusting subhumans.

Comment

• I WILL DESTROY YOU WITH MY SUBHUMAN ARMS.

Comment

• Made a pretty tasty Hawaiian grilled tofu and pineapple rice dish last night.

Comment

• These awesome pork flautas

Comment

• made some awesome bacon cheeseburgers this weekend on a flattop. Oh man, huge difference. Fuck a grill. Gimme that crust.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        made some awesome bacon cheeseburgers this weekend on a flattop. Oh man, huge difference. Fuck a grill. Gimme that crust.
                        Billy just got a boner.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• It was legit. fried up bacon first so it was all nice and bacon greasy, then plopped those burgers down. Gotdamn, they were great.

Comment

It was legit. fried up bacon first so it was all nice and bacon greasy, then plopped those burgers down. Gotdamn, they were great.
                            That sounds fucking awesome. High cholesterol makes you crave greasy foods.

Comment

• I feel like that's a backhanded compliment. My cholesterol is probably not high. Probably.

Comment

I feel like that's a backhanded compliment. My cholesterol is probably not high. Probably.
                                Mine is elevated. Trying not to eat like a piece of shit makes me crave all of the shittiest food.

Chicken wings for every meal. Extra bacon
                                Etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X