Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drei

ooh boy, i'm going to enjoy this area.

most of my completed art is already posted at www.prawnsy.deviantart.com or www.prawninator.deviantart.com. so i'll post sketches and wips here for your enjoyment!
    most of the stuff i'll post will be related to a project called 'drei' that a friend and i ( her work is at www.jlmi.deviantart.com ) work on together. we've designed many of the characters together, so i can't really take all the design credit. anyway, enjoy:

a wip of a character named hans. he's pretty cool.

a sketch of a guy named santino.

a man named isaac with an awesome mechanical liver. he loevs to drink and do drugs. aw yeah.

a man named mikael. he's a royal dick.

here he is again. still being a dick.

I'LL UPDATE WHEN I HAVE MORE.
    scissors on his head! scissors on his fucking head!!

Nice work man, I like Michael the royal dick!
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Love it....especially the colors in the first one.

Question, have you seen any of Nate Bellegarde's stuff? You seem to have a similar style which is fucking awesome...rock the fuck on!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

you need to finish that comic! and i'm still loving "revenge?" on your devianart. freaking awesomeness.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I found deviantart the other night while looking for wallpapers... this is a badass site. I like your drawings. Very gritty, cool shit.
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Great success my friend! I love the work!
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

here's a few more! i swear i do draw on paper, i'm just too damned lazy to scan because my scanner is a piece of shit and i have to fight with it for like 20 minutes to encourage it to work. >:|

a doodle of a guy named eino and mikael. i was going to finish it but i never did.

isaac is a CRAZY MAN.

not a big fan of drawing girls, but one of the main characters is one. so i'm trying to learn. Jessica.

james, mikael, and julie. they are weird. james is a bitter stoner who hates everyone. mikael does a lot of coke. julie, uhh... loves anime?

einojuhani is a crazy bastard who will try to kill you. :0

LOLZ?

Comment

I wish I had the ability to draw like that, nice work!
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

What program are you using to draw these in? Painter?
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    What program are you using to draw these in? Painter?
                    no, about 90 percent of them are done in an online chat based program called paintchat. a bunch of people connect on one big canvas and all draw together. that's why most of them are sketches. a couple of the ones on the first post are done in another online program called tegaki, which is like a blog you can draw in. and the one of hans in the first post is photoshop.
                    my computer is too weak for painter

Comment

Ah, I've used paintchat before. Good stuff either way. Quite talented.

Comment

sometimes i draw on paper.

einooooo

isaaaaac, about to get hit by a car, most likely.

wennnnzzzellll.

my scanner decided to not be a bitch today!

Comment

Your style is sweeet. Love the simple digital stuff, and your intense ass Eyebrows. Awesomeness.
                          Deviant:Blogness:Dump

Comment

Once again, killer stuff Prawn!

Comment

beautiful art, very inspiring. I wish I wasn't so lazy, my wife has been killing me to paint some shit for our house. Your coloring/shading is incredible. Very very nice work.
                              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                              X