New iPhone, Fuck Yeah.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full time, temping for now.

I am a de facto employee at the job I left.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Well since you're mister moneybags now, I'll take a Nexus S as well when you get yours. THANKS!

Comment

• Bull-shit, you make more than I did when I was an employee.

Comment

• I will take you up on the apps advice, Billy. My favorite app that I miss from my old iPhone was - no lie - this cool as hell little gadget that tells you what products are or are not tested on animals. LOVED THAT! I mean, yeah, not that I don't know already, but as they say on the commercial, an app just for that? My people.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• That is kind of neat.

Comment

• Ed, Nexus S on Thursday at best Buy. DO THAT THURRRR.

Comment

• Uhhhhhh maybe. Depends on the crowds and also if/when I get hired.

Comment

• Really like the Nexus S, but since my contract isn't up for another 7 months (just looked it up), I ordered the Samsung Focus for a penny on Amazon. Ed, if you're interested on updating go check Amazon. They have Android and Win 7 phones for nothing right now.

Comment

• I know, I know. But the problem is I don't have a steady job yet. So I don't want to to committ myself to $100 phone bills just yet.

Comment

• DO EET. A penny now is better than $200 later.

Comment

• "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• LINK MOTHERFUCKER
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Go to your Amazon link, go to cell phones, find the phone ya dig.

Comment

• BOO-YAA-KA!

Comment

• Droid 2 Global at $40 right now.

Oh Goddddddddd!

Comment

Working...
                                X