The Shield - SPOILERZ LIKE ON CARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh it does!
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Although, Chiklis needs to go. Hank from Breaking Bad out "Vics" Vic.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Maybe, maybe not. Also Vic came first.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

But he's fucking horrible. Just can't take the guy seriously.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Remind me how does season 2 start?
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Interesting bit of trivia, Chiklis' real life daughter plays Vic's daughter.

Comment

Its early rob. Chiiiiiiil man.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Spoiler: spoilers 
                  That Mexican bad ass burns people with tires and then rapes a 11 year old to keep her quiet
                  Shit happens.

Comment

Oh yeah, that season is good...stick with it.
                    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Chiklis gets better. I'm not saying you'll love him but he does get better in that role. Just block out the commish lulz.

Comment

Also Dean Norris from Breaking Bad is a different kind of character. I don't remember Dean Norris fucking guys up, comitting crimes and hanging around with Cletus Van Damme.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                          Also Dean Norris from Breaking Bad is a different kind of character. I don't remember Dean Norris fucking guys up, comitting crimes and hanging around with Cletus Van Damme.
                          Dean Norris fucks guys up, commits crime but does not hang with Goggins. And he does it with better acting.

Comment

That shit must happen in season 3 because I don't remember that at all.

Also, Dean Norris gets his ass handed to him El Paso. Mackey never gets his ass handed him for long.

Comment

yes.

Comment

Rob. It's early. Stopyerwhining. Seriously I didn't dig him early on but he gets better.

Comment

Working...
                                X